Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mascara comparison

Does anybody else have any of these to share? Would love to see

Here's mine: (i hope it doesnt frighten anybody )
    http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/.../mascara_2.jpg

wow wow lovely pair of peepers there

shu basic seems really good !!

Comment

aw thanks

out of the 3, shu is the only one that doesnt smudge and holds a curl.. i wish they made faux cils and ultimeyes waterproof though, i really like those two as well

Comment

thanx for sharing! i've heard lots about the shu but it's too expensive for a mascara!

Comment

Ditto this Flowerfairy. But the sad thing now is that I bought it but I cannot bear to use it!
          Anyway I do have a one mascara to finish first before I touch the Shu basic so that's an excuse for the time being.

Comment

hi she, the Shu basic looks awesome ! did you curl your lashes before you applied the mascara ? now I am inspired to try Shu ! TIA !

Comment

She, you have Lucy Liu's eyes!!! I think you must also have a very oriental look...Wow!

And i agree with the rest that Shu looks the best!Did you actually curl your lash?

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to ask. How much does Shu cost?Thanks

Comment

Yes I did curl my lashes before applying mascara for all of them, and Shu is the only one which holds the curl. Disappointing for the others

oh and it's SG45

Comment

sgd 45 !! *ouch* i feel the pinch already khe khe khe
                    anyways just thought i would share if you gals that the new Fasio 3D Mascara is quite good...and the best part is that its cheap !! hee heee cheapo me...its held my curls real well ! worth a try !!

Comment

may i know where can i get it? I went to Sengkang Metro and they dun have the newest mascara..
                      edited to reduce content
                      Last edited by xue; 13-09-2004, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Try Watsons. I've seen the Fasio mascara at a few branches and I think they are having 20% storewide off now.

Yeah, I'm a cheapo when it comes to mascaras too. Don't believe in paying more than $20 for them cos I discard mine after 3 months for hygiene purposes.

Comment

Yes, I agree too, I discard mine after 3 months, so I don't see the point of spending alot for a mascara
                          edited to reduce content
                          Last edited by xue; 13-09-2004, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Cool thread! wow, i love how the shu mascara really defines the lashes. I'll pin up some comparisons of mine soon.

Comment

Yes ssgg02, not all watson's sell it .
                              I remember only the Orchard Wisma Watsons sell it
                              I checked out Bugis and Holland Village watsons they dont sell it but they sell it at the Seiyu cosmetics department.

Marina Square's Watsons sell it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X