Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint- infused... MIA

--
    Last edited by mint_infused; 12-02-2005, 09:53 PM.

you look so fresh and sweet!

Comment

You look sweet and love how your neat fringe. Mine is semi stage and is super messy. argh.

Hows the Bronze Shimmer Waves texture? Is it easy to pick up the color? Pls share with us

Comment

Ataraxia> Thanks gal! Would love to learn more MU skills from you too!!

Verda> Hee... my hair is actually quite dry... probably that's why it tends to stay 'neat' . I used to have long fringe and am actually considering of keeping it back long... but i'm quite afraid the semi-stage too!

The Bronze Shimmer Waves would actually be more obvious than the Pink one.. It's not that easy to pick up colour though.. especially the one in Pinkish shades Was tempted initially to get that instead.. but the colours didn't appear on my hand when i was testing. Good if you want some added shimmer IMO. =>

But this Bronze one picks up a more reasonable colour. A slight brush over the entire palatte and i'll get a nice blend for my cheeks!

HTHs!
        Last edited by mint_infused; 22-05-2004, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Finally get to 'see' u Kawaii neh... next time upload bigger pic ya

Comment

hi josephene! very sweet and jappy-looking looking forward to more FOTDs!

Comment

Thanks sweetie for the review. hee hee... maybe will pop by body shop to give it a try.

Comment

Woah!

Finally you posted a FOTD. You look great!
                Hope to see you with a bigger picture!

Comment

You are a cutie actually, you also look a bit like one of my girl friends

Comment

Thanks gals for your lovely comments!

Jemay , sista> Yup, I'll try to post a bigger pic next time... and expose all my acne scars and enlarged pores!
                    Sista, hope to see your FOTD too!

cbear> Hi there... thanks! Prob it's the way the pic is taken? Don't think i look that japy in real life!

Verda> You're welcome! => Do try out the colours and see if you them!

BluberriMuffin> Hee.. i had been mistaken me for someone else a couple of times as well!

Comment

How I wish I have brow bones like yours!

Comment

abit OT here, but 6600's resolution seems to be not bad..
                        btw, you look good, have that jap-style Can't see the TBS thing clearly tho...post a bigger photo next time? :p

Comment

tAbBiE, Hina> Thanks girls!! I'll try my best to improve the pics.. Coz sometimes when the photos are too big, the resolution would be quite bad. 6600's not bad.. but heard that Samsung's camera function is actually better.

Comment

New FOTD ~ 22nd May 2004

Updated with new FOTD on the First Post! :yaya:

Comment

Originally posted by mint_infused
                              6600's not bad.. but heard that Samsung's camera function is actually better.
                              oh really? Then it's samsung for me, lol, cuz I'm intending to buy a new mobile.

Comment

Working...
                              X