Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somang Cosmetics

Website
    They are the sponsors for Channel U celebrities' makeup. But does anyone know if they are available locally for retail?
    Anyone tried or heard of it? :huh:

My guess is they're available locally since they do the makeup on local artiste

Comment

Here's their Singapore contact details:

Cosbiz International
      No.171 KAKI BUKIT AVE.1
      #04-00 SHUN LI INDUSTRIAL PARK
      SINGAPORE 416020
      ATTN : Irene Chiong
      E-mail : [email protected]
      Tel : 65-6747-0595 Fax : 65-6841-7316
      Home Page : www.cosbiz.com.sg

Comment

I have heard of somang shampoo/conditioner, am using them now..got them from a shop at heeren, which sells korean products (level 3), chatted with the lady boss before, she's korean and said that she didn't mark up the price by alot so i guess they shouldn't be very expensive. u can go have a look HTH

Comment

Somang has this Keratin essence for hair. It was supposed to be used as treatment for hair ends.. but I like it so much that I used it like a curling gel for my permed hair. Works very well. Hair is shiny and curly but a bit too extravagance.

Comment

i didn't realise i have a <i>somang</i> product until i was checking out that website and identified something i've been using for a couple of weeks.

i have the <i>somang</i> <font color=ff9933>"herb in" cleansing tissue</font>.

it's quite different from the other cleasing tissues in the market, this one is more like a cloth. think i bought it at <i>beauty language</i> (or similar shop) at level 1 tiong bahru plaza. the sa recommended it to me... i was sceptical at first cuz my skin is quite sensitive and didn't want to use a brand i wasn't familiar with... plus all the words on the contents list are in korean, so doesn't help with explanation. but finally gave in to the sa's reaffirmation... and have been liking it so far. quite good value for money, it's a big circular tub of 120 pcs of cleasing tissue for only S$16++ iirc.

don't know about the cosmetics or other products... maybe can check it out at that shop again when i pass by next time.

:bye:
            - crazygirl

Comment

hey,i read it frm a magazine that its available at sasa.

Comment

i always see the skincare and hair care in SASA but never the make up!! anyone who saw Somang make up pls share with us, where can i find it??

Comment

Hey! I saw Somang haircare & skincare stuff at the Korean supermkt in Burlington Sq along Bencoolen St. (next to Sim lim Sq) U girls may wanna check it out.

Comment

i saw in yishun store which near the market.chong pang market ! the blk is 100 plus.
                    Last edited by weilin; 22-04-2005, 11:10 AM.

Comment

v v helpful weilin, considering how 'small' yishun is.

a shop name or location would be of much better help.

Comment

I know Somang is available in VENUS personal care shop (Tampines Interchange & Clementi Branch), SaSa, & Tins & Bottles (century square), Beauty Language.. but the things they carry are quite limited. Venus has more products.. hair products to makeup (not much makeup actually, only got a makeup base.)

Comment

Working...
                        X