Eyelash Tinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyelash Tinting

Came across Eyelash Tinting in some salons. Does that mean colouring of eyelashes? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone tried this before?

how about eyebrow tinting too ?

Comment

eyebrow tinting - Matching Eyebrows to Hair Colour

Comment

thanks duckiee !

Comment

One good e.g is Jolin Tsai.. she used to have very dark eyebrows.. Since she started dyeing her hair.. she did eyebrow tinting to match her hair colour..

However, she still uses a BLACK mascara.. haha.. doesn't that contradict?!

Comment

Eyelash Tinting

Hi Gals, anyone tried eyelash tinting before? Can share knowledge please?

Where did you do it?
            How long can it last?
            Any stinging?
            Can I perm and tint at the same time?

Thanks!!!

Comment

I have my brows and lashes tinted once in awhile. It never lasted too long, but I have very little brows. The Aesthecian sold me some of her stuff to do it myself. Recfole (sp?). It's easy...word of advise, if you opt to DIY....don't drink and think you can do it correctly
              If you have blonde eyelashes or even just blonde tips, you will really see the difference and the eyes will POP!
              Years ago, I begged some male friends that had killer eyes with blonde lashes to let me do it. I guaranteed they'd get lucky with dates a few months later...one guy secretly came to me to give him a touch up...we still crack up over it 25 years later.

Comment

Working...
              X