Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Eye Pencils

Hi all,

I need SOS ! I'm looking for a good eye pencil, preferably white or any pastel colours. Any recommendations for a good one that won't smudge, gives good application? I bought one from Ettusais but it doesn't stay and have to drag to apply it, and after application, can see it's a little bumpy.

Appreciate any suggestions...thanks all !

you could try MAC kohls, or Wet and Wild eye pencils

Comment

I've never tried wet & wild stuff before. Where can find their products? Are you using any of their products now?

I might go check out Mac. Really want to get a eye pencil, maybe a few shades, then I'll have a different colour for different days !

Comment

I 2nd the MAC eye khols. They glide on really smoothly. And they're quite soft so you wont have the dragging feeling on your lids.

But if you want a smudge-free one, you can try MAC powerpoints. They are like the eye khols, but a little harder and dryer.

Comment

not a fan of MAC kohls, i found they tugged upon application (big no no)

i bought Rimmel's white kohl a few weeks ago and have been quite happy with it. non-tugging and quite smooth application (not as smooth or soft as my chanel which is my HG), but I only paid 1/8 the cost of the chanel kohl so i am not complaining

Comment

Try KATE color pencil. They have one in white (real white white), and one in silver (but not stark silver, but more like a light white). Silver one looks "softer" than the White. They last well on my normal to dry skin. HTH! :l)

Comment

I like MAC eye kohl. They're very easy to apply and no tugging on me... Sometimes I even find it too soft.... Fascinating is a true white and powerpoint in Gilded White is cream with a little bit of gold!

Comment

I 2nd on Kate's eye colour pencil.. somemore it's much cheaper then MAC Kohls. Nice staying power, smooth application and nice shimmer too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinky_Smokey
                  I've never tried wet & wild stuff before. Where can find their products? Are you using any of their products now?

I might go check out Mac. Really want to get a eye pencil, maybe a few shades, then I'll have a different colour for different days !
                  i do have two WnW eye kohls. they're cheap and pretty long. the pencils themselves do smudge a bit but go on soft i have oily eye lids though maybe that's why.

Comment

i 3rd KATE

Comment

Originally posted by BaByLuV
                      i 3rd KATE
                      '^5' but be frank.. this eye colour pencil is really good.. today i'm using the white colour pencil with Testimo's green eyeshadow.. and result turns out to be very nice. really last the whole day!!

Comment

Hey, thanks for all the suggestions. Keep them coming!

This Kate pencil, where can I find it?

I have never used eye pencil before but I don't know why suddenly so into it, especially white. Now it's summer, so got a lot of new summery coloured clothes so thought I should get eye makeup to match.

Comment

pinky, you can get it from Kanebo's counter.. it's a sister line of this brand.. go check it out.. nice & cheap

Comment

Im using for white pencil this brand called elegant, its so soft to use, im not a big fan of white because it can look too fake, when im doing makeup on ppl or myself i prefer using this light buff coloured pencil ( i also use this at the lip area if im going to block out anything before i correct) it looks so natural and makes eyes pop out, its by max factor i forgot its name, I hate the brand and its the only thing i'll use, its real cheap too. shu uemura's latest collection has pastel shades, but as such they are too hard i find, i alway steer clear from shu and nars eyepencils.

nina ricci does this really cute pink eye pencil which im going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by ssgg02
                              '^5' but be frank.. this eye colour pencil is really good.. today i'm using the white colour pencil with Testimo's green eyeshadow.. and result turns out to be very nice. really last the whole day!!
                              yup! i wore it out today the whole day! and even when i came back home, it is still there! im definately going to get more shades!

Comment

Working...
                              X