Shiseido Mascaras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiseido Mascaras

Was reading that this mascara is smudge/waterproof and is good at building volume and length. Just wondering has anybody here tried this and what do you think?

TIA

i have not used this mascara before...but just found out that Shiseido has the best mascara base, after attending their beauty workshop!! the effect is really amazing...after curling your lash, and applying the base followed by any mascara (i personally prefer Lancome's Amplicils, it won't smudge and give the volume and curlness) and there, u will get the perfect lash!!

Comment

Originally posted by meisim
      i have not used this mascara before...but just found out that Shiseido has the best mascara base, after attending their beauty workshop!! the effect is really amazing...after curling your lash, and applying the base followed by any mascara (i personally prefer Lancome's Amplicils, it won't smudge and give the volume and curlness) and there, u will get the perfect lash!!

i agree! without using shiseido's mascara base, my lashes droop immediately after i apply mascara. but after using tt base my lashes stays curled for the whole day.

Comment

New mascara

Hihi, I know that Shiseido has a new mascara called "Natural Finish Combing Mascara". Am just wondering if anyone here try this mascara before are *** do u think of it? Thanx.

Comment

Working...
        X