Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blusher without Foundation

Hi girls..

I am just wondering...if i apply blusher after mositurizer without foundation or loose powder..will it clog my pores?

As i like using blusher but I am afraid if i do not follow the normal routine of mositurizer, foundation..loose powder...it might cos my pores to get clogged...

Thanks...

i think it's perfectly ok to do so, especially if your skin is good enough to forgo foundation.

Comment

I think its ok too..

I was told from a SA from the Lancome counters that its best to forego foundation and the like. Best option is to just dust on loose powder as it will not clog pores and furthermore i can block those dust and dirt. However, you will most probably need a good complexion..

Comment

Agree with the other girls that skipping foundation is fine But remember to cleanse your face thoroughly at the end of the day as any makeup can cause clogged pores when not properly removed

Comment

i use blush without foundation. just too lazy to put foundation.

Comment

I don't see why not. I'm doing that right now too. Just that I put the blush on top of the sunscreen.

Comment

I usually wear loose powder only and apply my blusher on top of it

Comment

Thanks gal for the replies.....

Comment

Working...
                X