Loreal's Glam Shine Sorbet Lipgloss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loreal's Glam Shine Sorbet Lipgloss

Give in to the temptation of mouth-watering colour! New Glam Shine Sorbet is a range of deliciously sweet, sorbet shades for a glamorous lip-plumping effect. The non-sticky formula will leave your lips shiny, bright and luscious.

Glam shine sorbet still supplies the 100% ultra-glam volume effect of Glam Shine: lips become incredibly luscious. As if by magic, they radiate dazzling diamond glamour thanks to Crystal Shine micro-particulars which amplify light reflections and boost shine.

Tangy, transparent shine and high-glamour volume!

*Lychee Sorbet - Very light shimmery cool pink.

*Strawberry Sorbet - Shimmery sweet barbie doll pink.

*Cherry Sorbet - Shimmery medium cool pink.

*Raspberry Sorbet - Shimmery warm coral pink.

*Mango Sorbet - Shimmery light tangerine.

*Pineapple Sorbet - Shimmery golden yellow

*Mandarin Sorbet - Shimmery golden orange.

*Blackcurrant Sorbet - Shimmery lilac.

8 different shades to choose from!

Loreal will be having an exciting fruitty roadshow @ Cineleisure!!!

Venue: Sales will done just outside Cineleisure -- ground floor
    Free lip makeover will be conducted on level 5 inside
    Cineleisure for you girls to test out the shades.

Dates: 2 weekends on sat and sun! 3rd - 4th July and on July 10th - 11th

Time: 12-8pm

the lipglosses are selling @ SGD $9.90 each ($3 off!!!) specially for this roadshow promotion. otherwise retail price is $12.90.

There will be a freebie to give away to the first 2000 customers with every purchase of 1 lipgloss. I think the freebie is a smoothie or a glam shine sorbet drink.

If u have tried out those lovely shades at level 5 and would like to purchase the sticks, u can approach me at the ground level! hee!

how to recognise me? i am wearing a brown contact lens and a silver casio watch. i have fringe also. but i am not very tall. only 159cm. hehe~ there are 5 loreal gals stationed outside so it is not very difficult to recognise me.

See u all there!

L'oreal having 20% discount at all Watsons. Browse through the range. Some of the colors are really nice.

Comment

i have one in Glam Shine Sorbet lipgloss in #29 Berry Crystal: B-S$12+, S-S$4. Used 5-6 times. PM me if anyone interested!

Comment

Working...
      X