Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BamBoo

Click here for my FOTDs
    Last edited by bambi_boo; 28-12-2004, 09:25 AM.

wow!! what a sexy gal! what is this BP Pink on your lips on 28/6 FOTD?

Comment

Hey dearie! Looking nice and sexy eh? Where did you get your stila stuff? I didn't notice any stila counters the last time I went to indonesia

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments, girls!
        Cel: It's Baby Pink lipgloss in Pink
        Tabbie: There's no Stila counters here, I got my Stila stuffs (and most other mu brands) from US or from swapping, hehehe...

Comment

Wow... :shout: pretty gal alert

The makeup you used really suits you, just wondering how come BP pink will look so bright on your lips

Comment

Pelecia: BP Pink (the one in the opaque tube) looks like tinted pink clear gloss, but it turns fuschia on me (my lips are naturally pink), and after a couple of hours it leaves stain, I found it a bit hard to remove if only using soap and water.

Jemay n Pauline: You girls are looking pretty from your avatars!
            Jemay, reading your post I remember that wolf cartoon character who goes crazy and drools when he a sexy female wolf passes by, whistling, claping, howling, and his eyes pop! LOL

Comment

Oooh Beyonce is one hot momma! Wish I had those bunz
              Do you girls think it's better for me to wear cool tones make up (like the 28/6 FOTD) or warm shades (the 30/6 FOTD)? Since I changed my haircolor I'm so into warm/ neutral/ bronzey shades now. I switched from blush to bronzer. I don't do pink or other pastel colors eyes as often. I almost swapped my Fancy That l/g cause it looked blah when my hair was black, but now I love it!

Comment

I preferred you in warm colors.
                (FOTD JUNE 30)
                and you looks great in MAC fancy that! Suits you very well.

Comment

Thanks! My hair is naturally wavy, I used to fight it and did many things to straighten it, but I'm tired of doing that. So now I'm making peace and embrace those waves
                  No, I'm not eurasian hee hee.. Both my parents are chinese, mom is hokkien and dad is ke (I dont know what you call this in sg/english?). But none of them look line one, my mom looks more like a Japanese and my dad has pretty big eyes for a chink, LOL.. maybe I'm mixed of them

Comment

Warm shades (30/6) suits very well on you!
                    And it makes you look hotter and sexier!

Comment

Heya bambi_boo!Love yur nick name You are looking so gorgeous in those pics & your makeup suits you so well Can I ask you a Q?Would you be able to describe to me MAC eyeshadow in Naked lunch? What does it look like on the lids? I've been wanting to get this for a while but dunno if it will suit me...Oh, and how do you get the wavy hair effect?Looks great! Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BluberriMuffin
                        Heya bambi_boo!Love yur nick name You are looking so gorgeous in those pics & your makeup suits you so well Can I ask you a Q?Would you be able to describe to me MAC eyeshadow in Naked lunch? What does it look like on the lids? I've been wanting to get this for a while but dunno if it will suit me...Oh, and how do you get the wavy hair effect?Looks great! Cheers
                        Hi dear,
                        Naked Lunch is your-lids-but-better color with subtle shimmer. It's in the same gold buttery family color like Shroom, mmm can anyone describe this better? I'm sucked at describing/comparing colors But I'd say it's great as a wash. What's your coloring? I'm afraid it won't show up on lighter colorings, perhaps you should try it out first.
                        How do I get the wavy hair effect? It's genetical I guess, LOL! My mom has curly hair and my dad's is straight. I dont know, i use volumizing shampoo (pantene) and stay away from conditioner. It's weird but i don't comb my hair while it's still wet so the waves are not loosen up. What's your hair type? If you hair is straight maybe you could use big rollers to create waves.

Comment

I like that natural wavy hair of yours too! You look great in both colors. The cool colors suggest something more vibrant while the warm colors suggest something more mature and sexy

Comment

Hello Bambi!!!

U really looked like Eurasian or some mixed blood!
                            Don't looked like total chinese at all! *WOW*!!!

U asked for our opinions,
                            I prefer ur make-up in FOTD JUNE 30 more~!!!

Comment

Cefindre: I've been living in Jakarta all my life, I've visited SG not more than 5 times for vacations only, hehehe. Many people I've met said that i looked familiar or like someone they knew... hmm?
                              MiniVV: Yeah, I know! But sometimes it feels weird, like when people ask and they don't believe i'm chinese, they think i only make it up, LOL
                              Last edited by bambi_boo; 14-07-2004, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X