Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she_said_so *Updated Feb 1*

All MAC products are used

I haven't posted for ages so I'll post up the FOTDs I didn't get a chance to for last January

Click for my fotd album and rest of pics
    password is: shesaidso

Jan 25

Jan 24

Jan 20 First try at a smokey eye

Jan 18

Jan 17

Jan 16

Older pic Teal and Violet pigments
    Last edited by she_said_so; 20-08-2004, 07:00 PM.

another pretty cotter on board

love your eyeshadows

Comment

Thank you!

my brows do tend to get wild and crazy sometimes coz they're so thick lol

Comment

I dont think I look nice in bright fuchsia. Will make me look as I just kena punched by someone. I like the blue with golden olive, looks nice on you!. Shall try it out too.

Comment

You got prettty eyes. Were you wearing green contact lens in some of your photo shoots?

Comment

Your pics somehow remind me of Utada Hikaru :note: Did anyone else said so too? Lovely makeup there

Comment

I love looking at how you do your eyes! Very lovely colour combis and you've inspired me to take out my existing colours and try them out! Looking forward to more!

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                Your pics somehow remind me of Utada Hikaru :note: Did anyone else said so too? Lovely makeup there

Yeah, I agree! I think you can try using some lipgloss for glossy lips. That would have complete the Utada Hikaru look.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the multi colour combi EOTDs !
                  Love your neat brows too!

Comment

Wow. I love your face, especially those eyes. Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Very lovely makeup & you look like you could wear any color, lucky you!

Are you of mixed parentage? Very pretty.

Comment

Very nice! I've been using eye make up for the last 1 year but still can't apply them as beautiful as you! Could you beauty breakdown us what products did you use? Thanx!

Comment

Wow! I like your full eyebrow! You're good at blending!

Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments! You're all so lovely

Verda: Yes I'm wearing them in all the shots - I really can't see without them! Blind as a bat

Jemay and Pelecia: I looked up Utada Hikaru wow thanks for the compliment lol! I don't really think I do though

Stellat: wow! Your looks definitely inspired me to start using e/s! I'm full filipina

Bambi_boo: In the album, the shots are named with the e/s that I used. They're all mac pigments because that's all I have right now. If you want to know a breakdown of a particular shot - let me know!

Comment

Updated with new fotd!

Comment

wow ! i love those eyes of yours! you've got great lips and eyes. looking good in the latest FOTD.

Comment

Working...
                              X