Fancl makeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancl makeup

Anyone of you tried Fancl's new MU base and improved version of foundation (liquid)?Just had a breakout, trying to look for something that's suitable for sensitive skin.How is their coverage and does it causes breakout?
    Thanks!!!

Fancl pressed powder

Hello ladies

Have anyone try Fancl pressed face powder??

Heard from the SA their pressed face powder without mineral oil and no preservation so the powder will not clog the face pores.

However the powder can only last for a year.

Ladies, do check it out ok

Comment

anyone tried Fancl's pressed powder? rants/raves pls!

Comment

Thought I'd try to give this thread some life

Newsletter Vol. 14 featured their latest Spring Makeup and I found them quite pretty - on paper. Check out the e/s which is a trio of blue/green (think T'estimo). Their blusher looks uncannily like BB's Shimmerbrick.

Colourful Eye Colour, $19.50, 2 trios:
        Forest Blue
        Delight Pink

Cheek Colour, $15.50, 2 choices:
        Skinny Pink
        Skinny Peach

Personally I'm intrigued by the Belmeil Watery Powder, $40.50. Comes with a brush.

The prices aren't steep. My interest in their face packs has been rekindled. Will check these out when I next head for TFS or Missha

Comment

The new Fancl makeup for Spring definitely looks good in the newsletter but irl,they are soooooo tiny! Their m/u looks are very natural.I kinda like the cheek color but looking at that tiny thing,it'll be difficult to use my blush brush on it.
          Btw,I have also started using the Skin Case Base-Oil Control.It's a tinted base but kinda hard to apply,cuz it dries up very fast.In the end,it make my m/u a little flakey at some spots.
          I'm going to give it another try tomorrow.Tips,anyone?

Comment

i think Fancl size are small as they dun last long, so its good that u dun keep them too long and use them up as soon as u start

Comment

Originally posted by pinkrevolver
              Btw,I have also started using the Skin Case Base-Oil Control.It's a tinted base but kinda hard to apply,cuz it dries up very fast.In the end,it make my m/u a little flakey at some spots.
              Tips,anyone?
              i'm using skin care base oil control too.
              Tips: apply it zone by zone. eg. forehead followed by left side of the face etc. and spread it quickly.

IMO, the base is very light and doesn't conceal scars. but it does help to even out the skin tone and make the application of foundation easier and smoother.
              Last edited by Glossie; 12-04-2005, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoganut
                i think Fancl size are small as they dun last long, so its good that u dun keep them too long and use them up as soon as u start
                yup, it is advisable to finish using most of the items within 3 months.

Comment

I've tried Fancl's Clevance Liquid Eyeliner in brown. It's real easy to use, lasting and easily cleanse off too. Got it as a free gift in Feburary. Would love to buy it again, but it's quite expensive at $46!

SA said it can be used for 1 year, so not too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                    Sounds good

Pinkrevolver -> Don't stinge on moisturiser! (I'm guilty sometimes )
                    Nonoo..the base is not a moisturiser.I use a moisturiser after toner and then use the Oil Control Base.However,there is another Skin Care Base Moisture for dry skin.
                    My skincare products are all by Fancl and I love them! But I'm not totally interested in the makeup (other than base) because I have so many m/u goods to use and thus find it rather impossible to finish using anything up esp in 3 months.
                    But I'm lemming the cheek color! hehee..

Comment

im thinking of getting the foundation ($51)
                      anyone has tried it?
                      is the coverage good?

1 of my friend has been using it for quite sometime and she commented that the powder is very fine and covers most of her imperfections...

Comment

i have never tried their foundation but i'm using the loose powder cos i just need very light coverage for normal days in school. i'm also interested to try their foundation..

somehow, i also feel safe using their makeup cos it's free from mineral oil that will cause blockage of pores. i'm prone to pimples but so far, i'm satisfied with their makeup base and loose powder cos no major break out.

Comment

I have the Milky Foundation in 02 but have not tried it yet.Bought it in early March and still unopened lol..too many things and too little time!
                          I will review it here by next week hopefully.Anyone here who can make a comparison on the shade difference for 01 and 02? which is more pink-based?

Comment

i'm using the skinny peach blush and what i like about it is there's a range of shades of peach on the palette. thing is i had to buy the container and brush to contain the palette. quite satisfied with the small but soft brush that costs $7. and it's definitely long lasting from morning till late at night.

i'm interested in getting the skinny pink as well....more variety.

Comment

Checked out the makeup at Bugis. There's a 10% on all makeup now! I didn't see any expiry for this promo nor did I ask as the SA was attending to a customer then.

The blushers and e/s are so tiny! Watery Powder's quite nice! But I think it'd be really sheer, with quiet shimmers. The in-house brush is very soft; should be synthetic. E/s pigments feel good to the touch; a bit frosty.

Comment

Working...
                              X