Fancl makeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new Fancl makeup set

there's a new Fancl makeup set coming up which they didn't announce on their website but i read it on Cleo. called up and reserved mine at Orchard Point OG already, 10% rebate.

for $78 you'll get a makeup base (i think), lip color, eye color and i forgot what else but 4 items in total. add another $10 to get a free 20ml cleansing oil and their limited edition brush set!

can't wait to see the real thing this friday! :D

found this on their JP website but not sure if it's the same items for SG:
    http://www.fancl.co.jp/beauty/0603_b..._blooming.html
    Last edited by keymistress; 28-03-2006, 04:58 PM.

Comment

its very pretty!! stirred my lemming

Comment

Hey keymistress, the set is out tomorrow?

TIA

Comment

I saw it on Cleo too! The box alone makes me want to own it. The powder is those multi-colored kind, like Guerlain! The e/s colors look nice too. Thanks for telling us it will be out tomorrow! This is the first time Fancl is having something like that

Comment

I was tempted by the set too,it's featured in a previous Fancl newsletter issue. But the e/s,powder and skincare base will expire after 1 year

Comment

I got this set It's really nice, I like especially the brightening mosaic powder, the lipgloss (it's nice and sticky, rather MLBB colored) and the makeup base (it evens out and lightens skintone a bit). The e/s is so-so..the colors have pretty shimmer but pigmentation is very light. Also all products have to be used up in 1 year (the base even in 3 months)

Comment

Originally posted by xi0na
                Hey keymistress, the set is out tomorrow?

TIA
                yup it's out today!

Comment

Hehe, too curious and went to check out the Fancl at Tampines just now.

The packaing is really nice! I like the Brightening powder but IMO the rest of the stuff were to pay $78 for, though I think its worth topping-up the $10 to get the brush set and cleansing oil if you're buying.

If there's anyone who doesn't need the Brightening powder and want to let go, please PM me

Comment

any more review on the LE blooming set?

Comment

i got my sets a few days ago, have yet to test them out. was a little disappointed that the color palette is sooo small. but everything looks sooo pretty! it's hard to resist!

Comment

i LOVE their 2-way cake and stick concealer. the coverage is good and my face doesn't get oily so qucikly as well.

Comment

Originally posted by fleckenschnitte
                          I got this set It's really nice, I like especially the brightening mosaic powder, the lipgloss (it's nice and sticky, rather MLBB colored) and the makeup base (it evens out and lightens skintone a bit). The e/s is so-so..the colors have pretty shimmer but pigmentation is very light. Also all products have to be used up in 1 year (the base even in 3 months)
                          The powder products have to used up in a year as well? Hmmm... I don;t think I can finish it, and it seems such a waste to throw them away

Comment

yes, the powder products have to be discarded after 1 year, same goes for the l/g. the base after 90 days I used the powder daily since I got the kit and there is a dent in it already though I don't think I can use up the e/s quad though...it's honestly the least interesting piece of the kit

Comment

Fancl Spring collection "Fairy Make", release date 19 Feb (Japan)
                              Skincare Base Milky in Pure Blue, 1420yen
                              Lipgloss in Brilliant Cherry and Brilliant Gold, 1350yen
                              Cheek Color in Shiny Peach, 950yen
                              Bright and Colorful Veil, 2840yen
                              Colorful Eye Color in Airy Pink and Airy Mint, 1160yen

Comment

is the fancl 2way cake good in oil control?

Comment

Working...
                                X