No announcement yet.

Fancl makeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is cover up face powder good in terms of coverage?

Comment

i love your make ur remover!!although it is too oily

Comment

Originally posted by haru View Post
        Fancl Spring collection "Fairy Make", release date 19 Feb (Japan)
        Skincare Base Milky in Pure Blue, 1420yen
        Lipgloss in Brilliant Cherry and Brilliant Gold, 1350yen
        Cheek Color in Shiny Peach, 950yen
        Bright and Colorful Veil, 2840yen
        Colorful Eye Color in Airy Pink and Airy Mint, 1160yen
        The cheek color and eye color are really so fairylike.

Comment

hi!
          i just got myself 3 eyeshadows and a cheek blusher last saturday.. i also bought the makeup casing, which can either put 6 eyeshadows or 3 eyeshadows and a cheek blusher..
          this is my 1st time using their makeup producs.. so far only tried their mco only, hehe.. their eyeshadow colours very nice, doesn't fade or crease too.. is pearly shimmer..

Comment

Fancl Spring collection "Fairy Make" are so nice. But fairer women suit them more than me.

Comment

any raves/rants on fancl foundation? does the liquid or creamy one provide more coverage? how about the lasting power?

Comment

Originally posted by reldyn View Post
                any raves/rants on fancl foundation? does the liquid or creamy one provide more coverage? how about the lasting power?
                nv tried their liquid/creamy foundation before. i have the 2-way cake though. the powder was v fine and it doesnt cake imo

Comment

Originally posted by reldyn View Post

I hv been using the skin care base & liquid foundation for v long time.. at least 2yrs i think... i love the light texture of both, n more importantly it doesn't cause any irritations or reactions on my hyper-sensitive skin.. i'm using the green base to cover the redness of my acne scars.. pretty gd.. down side is a little too "white" on me as i'm quite dark.. but can be corrected by using 1 tone darker liquid foundation.. as for the foundation.. the light texture is sheer enough and v smooth enable me to blend effortlessly n v evenly.. it does not get cakey on me.. however.. the coverage may not satisfy all.. as my fren who tried the sample commented that the coverage is a tad too little.. however as my skin is too sensitive to take any thick coverage.. this is jus nice for me! i'd recomm this skin care base n liquid foundation to those who hv sensitive skin like me.. hope this helps in ur decision

Comment

thanks to the both of u, because i'll be heading to japan soon and want some recommendations. i'd probably need more coverage as my skin's far from perfect and sensitive to boot. think i will try the creamy foundation!

Comment

Fancl Liquid Foundation #02 for giveaway (expires 5 May 10)

Hi, I have a Fancl Liquid Foundation in shade #02 for giveaway. I opened it on 5 Feb 10 and it expires in 3 mths, i.e. 5 May 10. I suffered breakouts from this so I'm giving it away to the first cotter who PM me. Pls transfer $1 for postage. Thanks.

Comment

Is anyone getting their autumn make up set? Saw it today and am super tempted by the blush and the glossy rouge. But I don't really like the eyeshadow. Any reviews or thoughts?

Comment

is their loose powder gd for oil control?

Comment

Their makeup colours for eyes and cheeks are really sweet and pretty. A pity they're all so shimmery.

Comment

Hi! Are the 2 way Foundation and lucent pressed powder good in terms of coverage? and do they help to control oil?

Comment

Working...
                              X