Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Up ForEver Cosmetics

Got this from MUFE!

Make Up For Ever is offering a promotion specially for email users!

To celebrate the soft opening of Make Up For Ever Boutique, we are pleased to provide all email users a complimentary makeover by our professional Makeup Crew. Take the opportunity to discover a wide range of the latest and new products at our new boutique.

Make Up For Ever Boutique
    39, Stamford Road
    #02-06, Stamford House
    (next to Capitol Building, heading towards MPH building)
    Tel : 6333.0678
    Mon - Sun 11am to 9pm

Simply call our Makeup Crew at 6333.0678 to make your makeover appointment, print out the attached voucher and present at the boutique during your makeover. No purchases required. Valid for the month of July 2004.

I have the voucher. If anyone wants it, please PM me with your email

So happy to know they are back!

Comment

Whats MUFE good for?? Anything in particular to look out for??

Comment

Their face and body fdn is wonderful for oily and dehydrated skin. Great that its back!

Comment

I heard their lift concealer is pretty nice too. The concealer palette is also a good buy.

Comment

Not a big fan of MUFE. The face n body fdn is pretty good, but all the shades are too pink for me. Nothing special about the lift concealer, can't find matching shade either, I have #1 it looks pasty, i only use it for eyeshadow base. the lipsticks are too perfumey, the cream blush is too hard to blend, not interested to try their pressed powder blush or e/s. But the star powder and supergloss are pretty nice tho i only have a couple. i haven't bought anything from them anymore in years.

Comment

am excited! would love to check out the brushes, esp the flat top cheek brush #20S

Comment

The pearly waterproof eyelining pencils last and last! Goes on smoothly too. These are like MAC's Powerpoints but they go on better and do not skip on the lid. Unfortunately the range is smaller than MAC's.

Comment

i see... no wonder i couldn't find their counter when i passed by robinsons centrepoint.

Comment

Originally posted by makeupmag
                    The pearly waterproof eyelining pencils last and last! Goes on smoothly too. These are like MAC's Powerpoints but they go on better and do not skip on the lid. Unfortunately the range is smaller than MAC's.
                    Totally second this!! :shout:

I wouldn't touch MAC's powerpoint after I've used these. When I am lazy to use BB's gel liners, I always reach for the MUFE pencils. They are soft, easy to glide on, and as Mag said, last!

I also love their fat blush pencils. Limited colours but if you find one you like, the colours are simple and no-fuss. Very easy to use although it's a pencil.

Comment

I love their loose powder. It really keeps shine at bay!

To add I think their price is pretty affordable.

Comment

Their he pearly waterproof eyelining pencils are really great! Pretty and lasting, I owned most of the colours except black!

Comment

brushes! thats what i would go for... i had a look at their brushes and they felt really soft...

Comment

how much do the brushes cost?

Comment

lumos>>> not sure about the prices in SG but the prices in aust are fairly reasonable (as compared to other brands)

a face brush cost AUD $39, blush brush like stila's #8 (with shorter handle) is AUD $32 ...hths

Comment

Working...
                              X