Blushers that last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blushers that last

I detest it! My blush tends to fade at noon time. I use quite generously thinking that "the more I apply, the longer it would stay". What blush would you all recommend?

Please do a search before starting a new thread ya? there are quite a few threads discussing good blushers already. here's a few of 'em....

MAC Blushers

Anna Sui

Kesalan Pantheran

Benefit Cosmetics

Red Earth Mousse series

there are heaps more, so take your time going through yeah?

Comment

Yeah I did a search before I started this thread and apparently, most girls like many blushes! So I'm wondering which is the BEST among them..

Comment

I seriously do not think there is a *best* blush around. Different people take to different colours and different formulations, not to mention that different people have differing opinions on what they like best

Why don't you take a look at those blushes that are in the most popular list based on how many people talk about them and narrow down your search from there?

Comment

Agree with Vonnie that there is no best blush in the market, what is good on me doesn't mean that it'll be good on others. Alot of girls like MAC blushes but personally I don't like it, so what we can do is to trial and error

Comment

Layering your blush will help it to stay on longer. I usually apply a gel cheek stain (MAC cheek stain or Benefit Benetint) followed by a powder blush on top. My blush stays on all day when I do this

Comment

My very first blush was from TBS (many years ago), always fade off v. quickly. Next was Bourjois', didn't last v. well too. At first, I thought it was becoz I wasn't wearing any foundation. But I know it has nothing to do with that after I tried KP's, MAC's and JANE's. Especially MAC's cheekstain, the color looks exactly the same despite I've perspired and blotted my oily face.

I've tried Bonne Bell Gel Blush too. Nice color, easy to blend but not too lasting. Same goes with Bloom's cream blush.

My recommends is if you want something lasting and don't mind using your fingers to apply, try MAC cheekstain. I think the only color available is Pink Lure. Coral cast and Subtropical are LE. I think a few cotters are selling theirs, or you can try your luck in Ebay.

There are quite a number of cheek stain highly raved (but I haven't tried) in the US market like L'oreal Pinch of Color, L'Oreal Translucide Cheek Tint, BeneTint and Tarte Cheek Gel/Stain. Since they're highly raved, you can easily get some in Ebay or Yahoo Auction SG.

Lasting powder blush, JANE (http://www.janecosmetics.com/) is the one! Cheap, v. pigmented and lasting! You can locate these in Ebay or Yahoo Auction SG.

HTH

Comment

The BEST blush is the natural sort- just lie in the sun for say, 2 hours, you'll get the best blush I promise!

Comment

i like the following :

* Nars Orgasm & Sin
                  * Tarte Tickled Peach (v v natural once you get the nack of blending!!)
                  * TBS Golden Pink
                  * Paula Dorf Ballet & Playmate

Comment

eh where to get PD in SG?

Comment

Originally posted by Cel
                      eh where to get PD in SG?
                      can't get it in SG..a lovely cotter got it from CP'ed for me

Comment

hmm I remembered seeing someone said that PD is available locally now? no?

cos that person seem to have brought from PD local agent or something....can anyone confirm if PD is available locally? and if yes, where can we find it? TIA.

Comment

If you lie the whole face will be flushed, if you STAND, then sunrays hit the top of your cheekbones

Comment

is your face very oily? maybe thats the cause of your blusher not lasting. With foundation, my Loreal blush delice lasts 1/2 day and my TBS Golden Pink lasts the whole day. And i don't use loose powder after my foundation. (my skin is to the dry side)

i think you should get a good mattifer or loose powder (like TLC which controls oil very well) if thats the case. Clinique and Kose have good mattifers. heard that the Kose one is only $35. Or $28.

Comment

Originally posted by Cel
                              hmm I remembered seeing someone said that PD is available locally now? no?

cos that person seem to have brought from PD local agent or something....can anyone confirm if PD is available locally? and if yes, where can we find it? TIA.
                              the gal was islande. IIRC she got it off another cotter, check out cozyxchange, gals are always clearing their MU stash there

Comment

Working...
                              X