Sonia Rykiel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonia Rykiel

Sonia Rykiel (cosmetics and skincare) has hit the town! It is launching at Seiyu Bugis.

Well, SR had discountinued the "tofu" foundation - cream foundation (in a pan form) and replaced with liquid foundation.

Yippee!! Finally, I can view some of the colors IRL. Lemming after the trios, especially the trios eye shadows

Comment

Yay new brands are always so exciting!!! Is the counter officially open yet or what???

Comment

They have set up a temporary counter at Seiyu Bugis, next to Estee Lauder.

Comment

Anyone has been there yet??

Seems like Bugis have a few new brands, Darphin is another one?

Comment

Wow, this thread is really quiet. Actually alot of japanese magazines do feature alot of their quads for their photo shoot and looks of the season. Nobody has tried it??

Comment

Didn't know that we have SR here... Is it still around?

Comment

is it a well-known brand? a bit OT here, but last time i did a search on its perfume, and it seems that not many website carries its perfume. so was thinking whether its skincare and cosmetic are as not well-known as its perfume.

Comment

Oh My! I did not know that they have a counter there... Such a blind bat~

It does remind me of the good old days. *dreaming away~~*

Comment

Originally posted by huette
                    Didn't know that we have SR here... Is it still around?
                    Yup, it is. It is located beside the Darphin counter in Bugis Junction.

Comment

Originally posted by wenasaur
                      is it a well-known brand? a bit OT here, but last time i did a search on its perfume, and it seems that not many website carries its perfume. so was thinking whether its skincare and cosmetic are as not well-known as its perfume.
                      It's a well known brand in Japan. If you do happen to flip throught japanese mags, like Biteki and Can Cam then you can see their stuff being featured.

Comment

Originally posted by fuyumi
                        Oh My! I did not know that they have a counter there... Such a blind bat~

It does remind me of the good old days. *dreaming away~~*
                        I only remember their bags being popular. Didn't think we even had the make up line??

Comment

Have to revive this thread I LOVE SR makeup! their mascara base is the best primer I have ever tried (but very expensive if bought at retail of 3675 yen!), also love the lipglosses, the water eye colors (similar to Jill Stuart eye jellies but nicer texture in my opinion) and their xmas 2005 palette! They recently repackaged their items, they're so pretty now!!
                          some items to show their packaging

here are some of my other items

Comment

sonia rykiel

I recommand their water gel foundation. Very easy to apply and gives my skin a porcelain look.

Comment

So cool to see this brand in Sg! I always see this brand's eyeliner gel (similar to that from Bobbi Brown) being featured in all the japanese mag.

Comment

Working...
                              X