• LadySilver
    replied
    r u referring to sonia rykiel?

bugis junction still has it, iirc near shu uemura counter

Leave a comment:

• joope
    replied
    Sonia kykiel

sorry girls, i really need to find out where can i still find their counter in singapore? i remember SEIYU bugis use to has it but now BHG still have?????

Leave a comment:

• littlewing
    replied
    i guess cos it's not a very popular brand in singapore, the counter is usually very quiet so the SA doesn't have much reason to be stuck there.

Leave a comment:

• sunkisstiffy
    replied
    lolz! no SA?! i think the next time when we passby the counter and there's no SA, gota ask around~

Leave a comment:

• littlewing
    replied
    i didn't seen any SAs the last time either. and the counter display looked a bit dodgy to me so i was wondering how long it would be there...

i'm not too familiar with SR products actually. the only thing i've tried is the 7 day cleanser scrub (highly raved in taiwan) but it didn't do anything for me. some of their base makeup items, in particular their foundation, seem quite good from @cosme reviews.

Leave a comment:

• sunkisstiffy
    replied
    what are products which are worth to buy from sonia rykiel?
    infact that was my first time to see their counter but somehow the SA left early, the counter was empty, i only saw a few products on their displays.

Leave a comment:

• littlewing
    replied
    i'm not sure if bugis is the only counter, but thank you! i'm glad i didn't order the items online.

Leave a comment:

• sunkisstiffy
    replied
    i have seen sonia rykiel counter not logn ago, but forgot at which departmental store. if BHG Bugis is the only having the counter, then should be the one i saw.

Leave a comment:

• littlewing
    replied
    kicking this thread back up, but... is the counter @ bugis still there? the last time i was there last year there wasn't anyone there, so i'm hoping it hasn't disappeared!

i'm eyeing the loose powder and the glosses from the holiday collection. would anyone happen to know the price of the loose powder? (if the counter is still there that is...)

Leave a comment:

• Lucretia
    replied
    Its looks like nobody uses SR's stuff...
    Any reviews/comments on their skincare?
    I'm interested in their moisture sealing gel... Saw a magazine commenting about it, but no real-life reviews so far.
    TIA

Leave a comment:

• Mui
    replied

I have tried it off the counter close to two years back..

It is very "moisturising", with soft chiffon-like texture. Very sheer.

but lacks coverage. too sheer to cover my enlarged pores and uneven skintone....

thx miao,but if apply *** their base izit ok?? is there any oil control??

Leave a comment:

• miao
    replied
    Originally posted by Mui View Post
    Hi all,
    Any of you tried the Rosewater 2 way cake??
    Mui,

I have tried it off the counter close to two years back..

It is very "moisturising", with soft chiffon-like texture. Very sheer.

but lacks coverage. too sheer to cover my enlarged pores and uneven skintone....

Leave a comment:

• Mui
    replied
    Hi all,
    Any of you tried the Rosewater 2 way cake??

Leave a comment:

• haru
    replied
    Spring 07 Collection Fleurir coming out in Feb 07.

Compact Eyebrow

http://img.makeupalley.com/2/5/9/9/579029.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• by7812
    replied
    I saw the sets at the bugis counter today. But the SA was saying that we can't choose the items in the set. Eg. the blue eye shadow comes with the black liner and the purple lip gloss... Sigh. I liked the beige shadow but I don't think the orange liner will be useful though...

Kinda OT here.. but I find bugis to be one of the better places to shop for makeup these days cause they have almost all the counters... with harder to find brands like KP and SR. By the way, there's a new Lola cosmetics counter there too. I like their lippie casing with a mirror that pops up .. such a thoughtful design

Leave a comment:

Working...
X