X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarins - Colour Quench Lip Balm

Colour Quench Lip Balm

Retailing at S$28.

Satisfy your sweet tooth and give your lips high-shine colour and a hint of fruity flavor. Keeps lips looking and feeling soft, supple and sensual all day. Gives lips a radiant, luminous finish every time. Protects lips against dehydration and daytime aggressors.

Features and Benefits

<li> Delivers transparent, subtle, luminous colour
    <li> Provides long-lasting shine
    <li> Helps protect lips against dehydration and daytime aggressors

Ingredients

<li> Shea Butter: Ensures intense moisture
    <li>Wild Mango: Nourishes and repairs
    <li> Vitamin E: Protects against free radicals

Usage
    Apply Colour Quench Lip Balm directly from tube for sensationally sumptuous lips

Tips
    To accentuate your lips, apply Colour Quench Lip Balm over your lipstick.

These are the colors: Clarins at Gloss.com

Tried that at the counter on th back of my hand. It smells fruity. And one of the most popular color caught my eye but was told it was sold out!
    Last edited by dolphin; 30-07-2004, 10:05 AM.

Looks more like a tube gloss from the pic. What is the texture like? Balm or more like gloss? It says long-lasting shine, so I guess it should be glossy rather than matte?

Comment

Yes, It's a gloss in a tube (Lancome lookalike). I didn't really test it on the lips.

Comment

the smell is nice.. when applied, it looks more like a gloss than a balm..
        im tempted to get it after trying it at the counter.. i wanna get 04

Comment

This is my staple!!! I love it soo much that I'm gonna buy another one... it helps to hydrate the lips and the fruity scent is delicious and color is nice too... I have it in No. 4 and 3 but I didn't really like no 3 too nude

Comment

Working...
          X