Rimmel London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimmel London

i am interested to get this mascara from http://www.rimmellondon.com/RimmelLondon/Product.aspx#

anyone got any idea if any websites have this mascara to order??
    Last edited by teiko; 05-08-2004, 09:08 PM.

anyone knows where i can get Rimmel foundation in singapore or online?

Comment

I tried Rimmel mascara once. Do not like it. Might just be me. I got it from Boots. Maybe you can try their website?

Comment

i don't think u can get this brand in s'pore.

i saw this brand in aust when i was there. used their pressed powder before.

Comment

I tried their foundation and eye kohl before and am currently still using the eye kolh. Rimmel eye kolh is really good and cheap too. In Aust, you can find this brand at Priceline, chemist(some stocks them) & dept stores.

Lisa - try and get someone from UK or Aust to cp rimmel for you since it's not available in SG.

Comment

yep! i will have to do just that. i have tried the Rimmel lasting finish foundation and have finished my present bottle.i am really impressed that it is so cheap yet so good.

Comment

I tried their lengthening mascara which I really like... anyways, you may wanna try Target or Walmart's websites and see if they do international orders

Comment

I just got the mascara from London's Boots plus a creme blusher in Baby Kiss. Have not tried the mascara but the blusher is fantastic! Love the creme to powder texture with the shimmer effect.

Comment

Wendy u back ah!!! U sure had a time!

post yr reviews soon, sounds good ah this label

Comment

o/T: oh yes!!! her SO took 2400 photos!!!
                    Can't wait to see them.

I didn't even take a second look at this brand cos i don't know what's good fr them. Now abit regret.... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Dubp
                      I tried their lengthening mascara which I really like... anyways, you may wanna try Target or Walmart's websites and see if they do international orders
                      Walmart do not ship to sg & do not accept int'l credit card.

Comment

yeah! I'm back! SO still sorting through pictures. Will post it on yahoo photos and send you girls the link when I'm done.

Vel, you didn't miss much from this brand because for the price we pay in pounds, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore brand. Think I paid about S$18 for the blusher and $20plus for the mascara.

Comment

a cp is possible from aust, let me know if anyone is interested

Comment

thanks Vivian!!!! Perhaps this weekend, i see what's good. OT:lmk when '76' arrived.

Wendy, tia for yr update, looking forward.

Oh yes, Vel, i need PM u my proper e-address too

Comment

Wow that is expensive.. I got the mascara in Walmart for USD1.90!!

Comment

Working...
                              X