15 March - HOTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 March - HOTD

the rest are in the album. MakeUp DiAry update on 1 March 2007.
    Also you r invited to check out my MODEST COLLECTION ALBUM updated 14 July 2007
    Last edited by SMOKEYeyes; 14-07-2007, 02:55 PM.

hey smokey eyes, do a step by step version of all your looks! if thats possible...

cant wait!

Comment

Enjoy The New Album

hey girls.. thanks for all your interests in waiting.. hope i didnt disappoint all of you..

cheers..

enjoy the new album
      Last edited by SMOKEYeyes; 02-04-2005, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Your eyebrows are so nice! I love them. Is that you in your avatar?

Comment

GEE thanks gloria,

yap. thats me in the avatar.. taken with my nokia hp haha..
          thanks for the compliments.. my mum & older relatives don't quite like my brows.. they say that we changed our brow-shape.. it changes our destiny .. i dont know how true,.. but i draw my brows depending on mood & occassions.. on some occassions they tend to be more 'low'-profile...

cheers
          Last edited by Glossie; 31-08-2004, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Haha....But we all seem don't care about their comments. I think Eyebrows is very important to our makeup. I don't have nice eyebrows...
            You look very dramatic in your avatar. You draw thick eyeliner or you put fake mascara?

Comment

hahaha.. dramatic ya?? eyeliner was drawn the usualy way... i had SMOKEYeyes on for that pic thats why.. now u know why i love SMOKEYeyes SOOOOOOOOO much.. i love the way it draws people's attention,.. sometimes i draw with black, sometimes green & blue..

indeed eyebrow makes a whole lot of diff .. sometimes a see pretty girls on the street with nice complex & make-up but alas,.. they don't do the eyebrow right.. you dont have nice brows?? i cant really see them in your pics though.. bigger version??

cheers..
              Last edited by Glossie; 31-08-2004, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                Nice pics! Keep posting ya

My avatar is my doggie, thats right

:yaya: I use Gatsby wax too
                hey jemay... i use gatsby!!! i find it hard to wash off & more hair fall.. do u have the problem>>>??? but its they best styling stuff i ever used.. until i can find a replacement..

wow.. what dog is it & how old?? maybe show me pics of your doggie via PM?? i have a dog too... black/silver schnauzer... a doll... .. cant wait to see the pics..

cheers

Comment

I like the way you style your hair! I chopped my long hair to a short one but I can't seem to carry it off well. I can't style my hair for nuts. Care to share how you do it?

Comment

hi TAB... its nothing much.. for normal days when i work & wake with hair flying in different directions, i just use wax to make them look 'messier'.. then grab some & tuck behind the ears so the rest would have more volume.. for dinners, i wax bunch by bunch (not as dramatic as dreadlocks) then put them in place.. usually my hairstyle are messy.. hardly 'decent' & neat..

cheers..
                    Last edited by Glossie; 31-08-2004, 07:03 PM.

Comment

pauline & mini..

thanks.. hahahaha SHINO ya? do i?? she is soooo cooool i am faraway from there.. kekeke...

hey pauline.. saw your latest pics too... nice eye colors.. how u guys manage to get such nice shots?? digicam?? i use digicam too but it always turned out not-so-correct.. any tips for me??? or am i digi-silly or something.... :piss:

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKEYeyes
                        hahaha.. dramatic ya?? eyeliner was drawn the usualy way... i had SMOKEYeyes on for that pic thats why.. now u know why i love SMOKEYeyes SOOOOOOOOO much.. i love the way it draws people's attention,.. sometimes i draw with black, sometimes green & blue..

indeed eyebrow makes a whole lot of diff .. sometimes a see pretty girls on the street with nice complex & make-up but alas,.. they don't do the eyebrow right.. you dont have nice brows?? i cant really see them in your pics though.. bigger version??

cheers..
                        I had a pair of chinese characters "8" eyebrows when I was young. So they went this way: / \ I've been trying to shape the angle by going to those eyebrow shaping services regularly..

And don't worry. You have a very special look. I think you got the X factor

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKEYeyes
                          elva?? really??

everybody says i look like the HK actress...i dont kno her english name.. TVB long -running detective investigation files or something.. she starred as the gf of that detective..

OH NO.. i know i am lousy at describing..
                          hee hee you refering to Kenix Kwok Ho-Ying ??
                          but i like your smokey eyes..makes me think of elva...dunno who does her eyes for her.i think its so pretty..i tried to reproduce it at MAC unfortunately i looked like a mamasan!!

Comment

oh ya... ITS kwok.. correct!! gee..thanks gal..

smokeyeyes tricky.. seomtimes i dont do it well too.. depends on how much time i have too.. kekekeke..

of cos elva will have her own make-up pro to help her.. they are celebrities.. for us.. its all experimental & exploration..

cheers....

Comment

What brand of wax are you using?

Comment

Working...
                              X