Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesalan Patharan - Lipglosses

Originally posted by "meow123"

Yeap S9 lip duo is nice. I hv that too. Kawaii!!

Neon? really? It doesn't look neon to mel....in fact I love the KP green.....it is so beautiful...not like some of those dirty greens that I had tried (ya I know I am a dirty elf but still..) and it is not lurid at all..most KP trios are very light and subtle and you can control the intensity of the colour if you don't like too strong colours.
    I know what you mean about dirty greens.....Stila Bohemian Sage was one of those things I really wanted to love, but alas...the green wasn't for me. It made my eyes look like they'd been punched! (SO's comment.)

I'm better off with lighter greens....like Stila Cha Cha or Kalo.

OK, I guess I will give 146 a try. Maybe S9 lip duo too, but I do think that their lip duos are terribly expensive!! $35?? The e/s trios seem more value for money.

KP S9 duo lipgloss....anyone owns this? Thinking of getting this with my $20 voucher, but just wondering it it will be too pale on me and just wash me out. Any comments on this shade?

Comment

i think i had this - in fact, i had two pinky peach duo lipglosses from KP before; both were too light for me and i swapped them away; very pretty, but made me look kinda washed out, bleh

Originally posted by "pandora76"

KP S9 duo lipgloss....anyone owns this? Thinking of getting this with my $20 voucher, but just wondering it it will be too pale on me and just wash me out. Any comments on this shade?

Comment

bluebubble, tt S9 was from a swap with me? it was washed out on me, thot it work better on fairer gals. guess not huh?

Comment

S9 is a pale pink & the peachier one is S10(no more in stock)!
          Last edited by Joce7878; 25-08-2003, 03:13 PM.

Comment

OK, KP lip duos....do these have any colour at all?? S8, S9 and S13 are calling out to me...think some of you mentioned that S9 was too pale...anyone tried S13? How's this one? Or S8?

Comment

Pan! You've got the S9 Duo??! LMk how you like it. Is it too pale looking on you? Don't you just love the shimmer in the other end?

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

Pan! You've got the S9 Duo??! LMk how you like it. Is it too pale looking on you? Don't you just love the shimmer in the other end?
                Yeah, didn't I post somewhere?? In the last few days of 2002 my resistance gave way and I swooped down on the S9 at the KP counter before it got sold out forever (like the S8, *sob*). Thank goodness I bought it last year, I'm already doing very badly on the Beauty Challenge for this year....

I loooove the shimmer gloss!!!! The matte lacquer I find a bit too pale on its own, but it's alright layered over a lipstick, like I did with the Stila Brooke.

I have S13 too from a swap, and I found the lacquer in that one very runny compared to S9. DId KP change the formula or something?

Comment

Pan, the KP Duo Lipgloss are never the same each season ... they can change the texture & shimmer quite drastically. I too found the S13 runnier than the others

Comment

Thanxs pan :D

yeah.. it looks gorgeous

Comment

was supposed to review S6 duo lip gloss but never tried them on my lips till today! it's a pretty peachy shade & when i layer with the gold, it gets all sparkly! & this is still available @ KP S'pore if anyone's lemming woke up! looks pretty & works even for tan me!

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
                        was supposed to review S6 duo lip gloss but never tried them on my lips till today! it's a pretty peachy shade & when i layer with the gold, it gets all sparkly! & this is still available @ KP S'pore if anyone's lemming woke up! looks pretty & works even for tan me!
                        Farah, how does this one compare to the S8? Similar?

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                          Ugh - grabbed the wrong tube. The peachy one is the S10. The pink one is S8.

I like them all, but I prefer the S5 kind too. So, now you've made this more difficult for me. :sotong:
                          hey gals, if u look at atypical's pic on the very first page, S10 looks orangy, S8 is pinkish and S9 peachy.

Comment

Oh yeah, and the lip duos are another must try!

Comment

KP lipglosses are really something! The duo dew lipglosses are really pretty and versatile, because you get a solid colour on one end, and a shimmery colour on the other. You can mix and match with your other lippies, and they're really non-sticky to boot!
                              Last edited by Joce7878; 27-08-2003, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X