Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesalan Patharan - Eyelash Curler

Originally posted by makeupmag
    I bought both a long time ago but haven't reached out for them much because of my trusty Shiseido & Shu curlers (my miniscule+short lashes need lotsa help as you can tell!).
    I used to have the big one *sidelook at Farah*. And it didn't do as good a job as the Shu which I've found to be the best thus far, unless the MAC changes my mind *another look at Farah*.

Re: Any thoughts on the KP eyelash curlers?

Originally posted by makeupmag
    I bought both a long time ago but haven't reached out for them much because of my trusty Shiseido & Shu curlers (my miniscule+short lashes need lotsa help as you can tell!).

To date, I found the small one time consuming, though it gets into the corners well. The big one gives me curls that are adeuqate though not as obvious as Shu's.

Mag
    PS: As an aside, does anyone use a heated eyelash curler?
    I tried the KP large curler (not the small one) at the counter. It costs $30 but does a good job in giving you a natural curl (i didn't apply mascara after that) but that is only a test drive so don't quote me for that. Till now, i'm still sticking to my Shu Uemura curler.

Comment

Re: Re: Any thoughts on the KP eyelash curlers?

Originally posted by kare2711
      I used to have the big one *sidelook at Farah*. And it didn't do as good a job as the Shu which I've found to be the best thus far, unless the MAC changes my mind *another look at Farah*.
      hahahhahahahah!!! i can very much say i don care for any curler now coz i found my HG, the one that fits my lids so well, easy to use & totally do not pinch me! most importantly it curls!!! *winks @ kare2711*

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Any thoughts on the KP eyelash curlers?

Originally posted by farahdean
        hahahhahahahah!!! i can very much say i don care for any curler now coz i found my HG, the one that fits my lids so well, easy to use & totally do not pinch me! most importantly it curls!!! *winks @ kare2711*
        and which is your HG curler farah? i think my favourite is still the cheap plastic curler from wom-b, and my heated lash wand.

Comment

Working...
        X