• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesalan Patharan - Eyeliners

anyone tried Kp Eyeliner ? Good ? :D

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by ponine
    anyone tried Kp Eyeliner ? Good ? :D </FONT SIZE>
    Nope I have never tried. Does KP hv liquid ones? I prefer liquid eyeliners to pencils. Nowsadays I use my eyeshadow as liners...

Comment

<FONT SIZE=1>Originally posted by meow123
      Nope I have never tried. Does KP hv liquid ones? I prefer liquid eyeliners to pencils. Nowsadays I use my eyeshadow as liners... </FONT SIZE>
      i tried the KP shimmery lilac, easy to dry with glitters so pretty! but i don heavy steady enough hands to draw thin line & thicker lines just look funny when they dry out IMO! i tossed it! was from S11, 12 & 13 trios range!

Comment

KP liquid eyeliner

Another question: I don't like the unwieldy brush that comes atttached to the cover of the liquid liner...how do i circumvent this, you think?

To get a good line I usually apply over a kohl line but this doesn't work. This is one liquid liner I find hard to control. :roll:

Mag

Comment

i tried several brands including Clinique, Lancome, YSL, KP, MAC and Clarins.
          I like the Clarins Waterproof Eyeliner best because it doesn't smudge at all but also a little hard to remove unless u use waterproof eye makeup remover. it's the only one that has never smudged on me. MAC powerpoint is not bad too but it smudged a little weeny bit and doesn't stay as well as the Clarins one. If I remember correctly the Clarins Waterproof Eyeliner costs about $26.

Comment

Working...
          X