Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Concealers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kesalan Patharan - Concealers

    who is using KP concealer 03 here?? I want to try out... who is interested to exchange with my 02 to test colors then return back???

    i also want to try 147
    Last edited by jemay; 06-05-2003, 01:05 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by jemay
    who is using KP concealer 03 here?? I want to try out... who is interested to exchange with my 02 to test colors then return back???
    why don't u go test at counter?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KellyC
      why don't u go test at counter?
      go bare face and test?? ARGH............

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jemay
        go bare face and test?? ARGH............
        Maybe can go with some light m/u and they will help you to remove & try it on.. go during weekday afternoon when it's not that crowded if you feel shy about it..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tinkling
          The white concealer is really tempting...any raves frm others???
          Must check it out!!!
          Dont use the white concealer, but I love love love their stick concealer! I use 02, which is the lightest yellow-based skin shade, and man, it works a treat on my chronic panda eyes! I look so fresh-faced and awake now that I started using it. Couldn't live without this. No wonder all the top local MAs love this too....texture is such a dream - matte and thick enough to cover serious dark circles, yet it melts seamlessly into your skin and feels smooth on...no lines accented, no streaking. GO AND BUY!!! :wheee:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by pandora76
            Dont use the white concealer, but I love love love their stick concealer! I use 02, which is the lightest yellow-based skin shade, and man, it works a treat on my chronic panda eyes! I look so fresh-faced and awake now that I started using it. Couldn't live without this. No wonder all the top local MAs love this too....texture is such a dream - matte and thick enough to cover serious dark circles, yet it melts seamlessly into your skin and feels smooth on...no lines accented, no streaking. GO AND BUY!!! :wheee:
            Oh yes gals this is a MUST buy..I use it every day now...gives good coverage but bad thing is that it abit too drying for me so i use a thick eye cream underneath n viola..I've no panda eyes..Heeeeee

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hjmsb
              SIZE=1]how much is it pan?
              [/size]
              Its $42 IIRC...got it during my bdae discount...definately worthwhile!

              Comment


              • #8
                The white concealer that Feine mentioned is raved for it's use as an e/s base, not for undereye circle! The whiteness of it really help the e/s to wear true and help it to stay on oily lids

                Hmm... the skin-colored shades look a tad pink to me though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by paphio
                  The white concealer that Feine mentioned is raved for it's use as an e/s base, not for undereye circle! The whiteness of it really help the e/s to wear true and help it to stay on oily lids

                  Hmm... the skin-colored shades look a tad pink to me though.
                  ES base....tempting, since i dont have one!.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    does the undertone light up helps to cover zits??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by candeecake
                      does the undertone light up helps to cover zits??
                      IMO, NO!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jemay
                        IMO, NO!
                        thanks!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ooh ok i'll call them soon! btw, how much is the undereye light up concealer?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            just gave KP a call..sam said the undertone light up should be coming on on wed or thurs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by angeldiane
                              just gave KP a call..sam said the undertone light up should be coming on on wed or thurs
                              A quick ? - is this the same as the stick eye concealer?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X