Kesalan Patharan - Concealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesalan Patharan - Concealers

who is using KP concealer 03 here?? I want to try out... who is interested to exchange with my 02 to test colors then return back???

i also want to try 147
    Last edited by jemay; 06-05-2003, 01:05 PM.

Originally posted by jemay
    who is using KP concealer 03 here?? I want to try out... who is interested to exchange with my 02 to test colors then return back???
    why don't u go test at counter?

Comment

Originally posted by KellyC
      why don't u go test at counter?
      go bare face and test?? ARGH............

Comment

go bare face and test?? ARGH............
        Maybe can go with some light m/u and they will help you to remove & try it on.. go during weekday afternoon when it's not that crowded if you feel shy about it..

Comment

Originally posted by tinkling
          The white concealer is really tempting...any raves frm others???
          Must check it out!!!
          Dont use the white concealer, but I love love love their stick concealer! I use 02, which is the lightest yellow-based skin shade, and man, it works a treat on my chronic panda eyes! I look so fresh-faced and awake now that I started using it. Couldn't live without this. No wonder all the top local MAs love this too....texture is such a dream - matte and thick enough to cover serious dark circles, yet it melts seamlessly into your skin and feels smooth on...no lines accented, no streaking. GO AND BUY!!! :wheee:

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
            Dont use the white concealer, but I love love love their stick concealer! I use 02, which is the lightest yellow-based skin shade, and man, it works a treat on my chronic panda eyes! I look so fresh-faced and awake now that I started using it. Couldn't live without this. No wonder all the top local MAs love this too....texture is such a dream - matte and thick enough to cover serious dark circles, yet it melts seamlessly into your skin and feels smooth on...no lines accented, no streaking. GO AND BUY!!! :wheee:
            Oh yes gals this is a MUST buy..I use it every day now...gives good coverage but bad thing is that it abit too drying for me so i use a thick eye cream underneath n viola..I've no panda eyes..Heeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by hjmsb
              SIZE=1]how much is it pan?
              [/size]
              Its $42 IIRC...got it during my bdae discount...definately worthwhile!

Comment

The white concealer that Feine mentioned is raved for it's use as an e/s base, not for undereye circle! The whiteness of it really help the e/s to wear true and help it to stay on oily lids

Hmm... the skin-colored shades look a tad pink to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by paphio
                  The white concealer that Feine mentioned is raved for it's use as an e/s base, not for undereye circle! The whiteness of it really help the e/s to wear true and help it to stay on oily lids

Hmm... the skin-colored shades look a tad pink to me though.
                  ES base....tempting, since i dont have one!.....

Comment

does the undertone light up helps to cover zits??

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
                      does the undertone light up helps to cover zits??
                      IMO, NO!

Comment

IMO, NO!
                        thanks!

Comment

ooh ok i'll call them soon! btw, how much is the undereye light up concealer?

Comment

just gave KP a call..sam said the undertone light up should be coming on on wed or thurs

Comment

Originally posted by angeldiane
                              just gave KP a call..sam said the undertone light up should be coming on on wed or thurs
                              A quick ? - is this the same as the stick eye concealer?

Comment

Working...
                              X