Dermablend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dermablend

Any one knows where i can get dermablend products in Sg?
    DermaBlend

Bought a dermablend product eons ago from a shop called Niks when it was located at Orchard Point (I think so that's the building, Spotlight was, is still there?). Niks then relocated to the 3rd level of Novena Square, not sure if it's still there though!

Comment

There are other Niks outlets other than the one at Novena?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
        dunno about this, maybe other cotters will know?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
          hi

currently, there is only 1 branch at novena square..was there today and i saw the the range of derma-blend products.

Comment

I've just bought the dermablend cover creme from the NIKS shop, but i find that it was way toooo dry for my oily skin!!!! it causes my skin to flake n peel, so unless u have super oily skin, plz stay away from it!!! Anyway I am now looking for an alternative, anyone tried the dermablend foundation or concealer?? How's the rating?

Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

i recently placed my order from Recovery Elements for the dermablend cover creme and the setting powder.
              I dont know which shade i belongs to , so i order 5 different shades,
              anyway , i will need to blend inorder to achieve the right shade for my face.

I heard alot of raves about it , and decided to place an order after watching this clip on youtube.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5iWCDt5Kf0

This lady did a pretty decent job for this product.
              Totally my idol !

Comment

The texture and the coverage is awesome !
                It really totally covers all the flaws and red spots and scarring.
                But we must apply less and build up bit by bit to make it look natural.

I dont think i will use other foundations already , this is better than make up forever and NARS foundation. Just alittle from the tub can last very very long.

Comment

Originally posted by VaLicious View Post
                  The texture and the coverage is awesome !
                  It really totally covers all the flaws and red spots and scarring.
                  But we must apply less and build up bit by bit to make it look natural.

I dont think i will use other foundations already , this is better than make up forever and NARS foundation. Just alittle from the tub can last very very long.
                  Hi Valicious,

do you think it's acne prone skin friendly?

you mentioned you bought from Recovery Elements , where is this place?

thanks.

Comment

pinky_femme, it doesn't break me out at all. I use it on a daily basis.
                    In fact, you just have to keep on blending for the foundation to melt into your skin.
                    It will turns out to look very natural and conceal all the imperfections.
                    It is really that amazing.

I bought 4 tubs in per order together with their tube concealer, i am a NC 25 for MAC.

The colors i got from Recovery elements (based in US, online purchase) are true beige, medium beige , yellow beige and sand beige. Sand beige and medium beige look the same.
                    True beige is more towards warm undertone.

Comment

Originally posted by VaLicious View Post
                      pinky_femme, it doesn't break me out at all. I use it on a daily basis.
                      In fact, you just have to keep on blending for the foundation to melt into your skin.
                      It will turns out to look very natural and conceal all the imperfections.
                      It is really that amazing.

I bought 4 tubs in per order together with their tube concealer, i am a NC 25 for MAC.

The colors i got from Recovery elements (based in US, online purchase) are true beige, medium beige , yellow beige and sand beige. Sand beige and medium beige look the same.
                      True beige is more towards warm undertone.

Hi,

Out of the four colors which one is your exact shade? I am between MAC NC30-NC35. i wonder if Sand Beige will be too light for me. I am looking at Golden Beige. Don't really want to order the wrong color coz it's totally not cheap! LOL

TIA!!

Comment

recently went to niks shop at heeren. Thought they would have dermablend products there but its only sold at the clinic. In the end i bought their own line of cover cream. Cheaper than dermablend but i got the wrong shade. It was darker than my skintone. I'm still keen to get my hands on the cover cream. They have like over 15 shades to choose from.

Comment

What is dermablend? Is it skincare or makeup?

Comment

Originally posted by Yann View Post
                            I've just bought the dermablend cover creme from the NIKS shop, but i find that it was way toooo dry for my oily sexy lingerie skin!!!! it causes my skin to flake n peel, so unless u have super oily skin, plz stay away from it!!! Anyway I am now looking for an alternative, anyone tried the dermablend foundation or concealer?? How's the rating?

Thanks in advance!!!
                            I found this was too dry on my skin too. I use QV its pretty good

Comment

Error in post
                              Last edited by catherinepgtan; 15-06-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X