• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesalan Patharan - Makeup Base

oh yeah u're right, my makeup base came in a plastic box too

Originally posted by "raebelasian"

Originally posted by bluebubble
    all of them are packaged in cardboard boxes with flowers and stuff that's very reminiscent of KP
    My mascara came in a plastic box with floral designs like KP

I tried their makeup base with my GA's LSF this morning and till now.. my t zone is still matt... I'm not sure which is doing the job, the make up base frm KP or my GA fdn... shit.. but I'm loving the feeling.. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by "Jewel"

I tried their makeup base with my GA's LSF this morning and till now.. my t zone is still matt... I'm not sure which is doing the job, the make up base frm KP or my GA fdn... shit.. but I'm loving the feeling.. hehe
      I have the KP Pore UV cut(Is this the actual product name? i can't remember) sample.. Tried once...still left untouched in my makeup kit.

Comment

Originally posted by "dolphin"

Originally posted by Jewel
        I have the KP Pore UV cut(Is this the actual product name? i can't remember) sample.. Tried once...still left untouched in my makeup kit.
        Yes, tat's the one. You didn't like it?

Comment

i like the UV underbase! (is that what its called? was the sample given out in the recent GWP with the loose powder container!)

makes my face rather matte (even after a few hours of application, only nose shines..) and make is easier to glide on..

one question though, how much SPF does it have? and how much does it costs? thanks!

Comment

I second that!! Works like a primer for your foundation But comparing this and RMK, I would still say RMK is better as the feeling after applying is really smooth!!! And the fdn just glides on However, I think the RMK one cost 60+???

Comment

RMK liquid? so far i've only applied it with a brush.. but its not as thick as KP (which is good in a way!) but does it have SPF?

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                RMK liquid? so far i've only applied it with a brush.. but its not as thick as KP (which is good in a way!) but does it have SPF?

Not RMK liquid but the base

Comment

I just tried the KP's Pore Control Base (sample) this morning. I find it not bad and is contemplating to buy the regular. Is any other cotters using it as well? What are your reviews?

Comment

Originally posted by fornight
                    I just tried the KP's Pore Control Base (sample) this morning. I find it not bad and is contemplating to buy the regular. Is any other cotters using it as well? What are your reviews?
                    hey girl, i've been using the sample for quite a while. i personally find it a tad thick and doesnt seem to have much effect. :huh: but that might be because i don't see a problem with my pores anyway.

sorry for not being much help!

Comment

Kesalan Patharan celldrink

Any comments on celldrink? or the new range like the makeup base, night treatment? the celldrink comes in a big bottle and its only $55, and u will get a very tempting gwp of skincare lot plus mini sheer micro powder.TIA!

Comment

I got a sample of the Celldrink and have been using this, just to finish this sample.

Actually I only started using this when my friend in Hong Kong raved about it. She love the moisturizing effects.

I don't know much about its moisturizing effect but when she raved, I know it's worth listening. I can't see the moisture effect for myself though.

But if you're looking for a moisturizing toner, this may be it.

Comment

Thanks kare2711 ! Its not moisturising for u?? how do u compare this to kose sekkisei?

Comment

Originally posted by koala
                            Thanks kare2711 ! Its not moisturising for u?? how do u compare this to kose sekkisei?
                            Somehow, Kose always gives me breakouts. I don't know if it's really moisturizing since I'm so bad in seeing these kind of stuff

Comment

erm.. i dont think celldrink is a toner.... is actually more like the moisture wrap of theirs but in more watery form. It is supposed to give moisture to your face and work as a makeup base. I had the sample too, and am loving it too! Will consider purchasing the full size soon

Comment

Working...
                              X