No announcement yet.

Kesalan Patharan - Makeup Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kare2711, sekkisei give me breakouts at times too!!

jemay, which do u find it best??water flim, moisture wrap or celldrink?? I am confused, aren't they all moisturiser? :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by koala
      kare2711, sekkisei give me breakouts at times too!!

jemay, which do u find it best??water flim, moisture wrap or celldrink?? I am confused, aren't they all moisturiser? :roll:
      I prefer celldrink out of the 3 now

Water flim base - Is just a makeup base, of course is keep your skin hydrate too, if not why is it called water flim base?

Moisture wrap - i cant remember exactly what the SA told me... was like something moisturising underneath your makeup, but then after this then u apply the water flim base as makeup base.

Celldrink - i think is combination of water flim base and moisture wrap....

I am sorry if i remember wrongly, got to go down and ask warni again!

Comment

for more info on celldrink, u can see their clearer explaination here celldrink

Comment

Oh it's not a toner? I've been using it as a toner though. And I then put moisturizer on top of it. It works great still.

So Jemay, how do you use that? On top of moisturizer? Or do you skip moisturizer totally? If it's the latter, then this is one item that I'll definitely buy!

Psst, Jemay, not at my home computer now, so I'll email you about the GA when I get home.

Comment

Hi Karen, actually i am too lazy to apply anything in the morning or noon. I will just go into shower, come out and use celldrink directly on my face and get my makeup done.... If not, i think i would have use my full routine which i am too lazy to do so

Comment

wow, if is another liposome alike, is a good buy! Liposome is too ex

Comment

I got this as a generous GWP when I bought some stuff recently. This is really nice! I was a bit sceptical about the 'moisturising' properties when I first tried it, but it really does moisturise minus any stickiness or greasiness. It feels a bit like I'm putting water on my skin. Hasn't given me any breakout problems either. Really impressed with this! Was surprised, because as someone else mentioned in another thread (can't remember who oops.. ) I thought KP was more of a makeup line than a skincare line.

Comment

I finally got my full bottle of celldrink, is so huge 150ml! Wonder if anyone like to share my bottle?

edited to add: Sharing portion taken up
                  Last edited by jemay; 25-03-2004, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                    I finally got my full bottle of celldrink, is so huge 150ml! Wonder if anyone like to share my bottle?
                    How much you want to sell it ah?

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                      How much you want to sell it ah?
                      Is $55, so divide into 2, and i will provide the new empty bottle

Comment

I'm using Celldrink too. Really like it very much, gives moisture without any oil. Just even moisture in the day, before my sunscreen. I don't even need any moisturiser.
                        My 150ml is 1/3 finished

Comment

Is this supposed to be non comedogenic and ok for acne prone skin? I've got a sample but too scared to use. No ingredient list to check. Some kind soul please enlighten me?

Comment

It's oil free, that's for sure. I read it somewhere but can't remember where though. I have combination/oily skin too, and it hasn't caused any breakouts so far. And I was using this since Feb, on the eyes too. Try it!

Comment

I've a 75ml new bottle of Celldrink for sale at $22.Interested pls pm me thanks

edited to add: this is not in original bottle, was transferred from mine into a new fresh bottle.
                              Last edited by jemay; 28-03-2004, 12:26 AM.

Comment

oh ok thanks miumiu!
                                tinkling i'll pm you once i've done more research on it. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X