Kesalan Patharan - Foundations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesalan Patharan - Foundations

Anybody used KP Base Makeup Foundation (UV) before? How was it? Is shade 200 light or dark? :wheee:

I came across this KP website (in korean) very preeettty! Go check out the colors availabe....

http://www.kesalanpatharan.co.kr/

Comment

any foundation and powder from kp good in oil controlling and also cover quite well because i got pimple scars and red patch

Comment

I'm quite tempted to get the Foundation Special set. Realised I'm too tanned for my foundations now. It's only a day at Sentosa and I've become so 'black'...

Blush->Not too sure if this has been asked, is there any bday discount for the special promotion set?

*sigh* Love to pop by during the weekends to see the makeup artist at work...but I'm going to miss this.

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
          You mean the $55 promo (ie. the liquid foundation thing together with GWPs - a pouch, sheer micro l/p #20, cleansing oil, etc?) .. So long as anyone who buy a KP item, CozyCotters will entitle one lucky draw coupon.

Latte, may you be the lucky winner to win the $100 KP voucher.
          Do you know much many grams does the GWP sheer micro l/p compact contain?

Comment

Not sure should I post this here or under the other KP thread since its related to the mo too.

Anway, I've decided to forgo the $55 foundation set as after that mo. I find that both the foundation and the l/p are not as good as what I've expected. My face shines after 1+ hour, guess it just too oily.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW!! Thank u

Originally posted by meow123
              The powder foundation is lovely but do you use powder foundation? If you do, KP is great. Sheer to medium coverage and does not look cakey...The pressed powder is great too because it is the press version of the loose powder....If you do touch-up this might be good
              Wow! looks like i can do with both I'm still using my by terry cream foundation, but i'm getting lazy, so thinking of switching to a powder foundation. Is it true that powder foundation is more likely to clog than cream foundations?

I've also gotten the Cool Cool Blow and the night lip balm earlier but have not got around to using them yet

Comment

how about some of those shimmer powders?

i'm always wary of powder foundations coz they've clogged my pores before - almost always!

i recommand all the regular trios! how about the lip lacquers too! and the duo lipglosses if you don't already have what u want!

loose powder for sure!

mascara?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW!! Thank u

Originally posted by Dreamie
                  Wow! looks like i can do with both I'm still using my by terry cream foundation, but i'm getting lazy, so thinking of switching to a powder foundation. Is it true that powder foundation is more likely to clog than cream foundations?

I've also gotten the Cool Cool Blow and the night lip balm earlier but have not got around to using them yet
                  I gave up on By Terry cream foundation long ago. It is too thick and drying after I used more than 50%. KP powder foundation did not clog my pores at all. Faith was the one who introduce this baby to me because liquid foundation slides on me easily. KP powder foundation can be used for touching up too (use a brush) and it does not look thick at all. Highly recommended. I change my mind about powder foundation after KP.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW!! Thank u

Originally posted by meow123
                    I gave up on By Terry cream foundation long ago. It is too thick and drying after I used more than 50%.
                    hey missi, i am into my 2nd pot of BT foundation. 1st pot was pefect to the last drop, all runny & nicely watery. the second was a lil thicker even when i checked @ the counter, was told by the SA such consistency cannot be controlled since they are handmade by batches. sad thing this one is really thick 50% down the pot or even earlier & it's been giving me lil clots every now & then on my forehead. :piss:

does KP powder foundation compare to RMK powder foundation? the latter is pretty fine & sheer-ish coverage but when i get a little heavy handed in the early morning rush, i look made-up. i personally prefer to go sheer so if KP is, it would be on my list!

Comment

Farah, I'm curious about the KP foundation too! Wonder how it compares to Stila IPF? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                        Farah, I'm curious about the KP foundation too! Wonder how it compares to Stila IPF? :huh:
                        Farah, I have not used RMK powder foundation so I can't compare. KP foundation is actually quite similar. You can build up the coverage or have it sheer. If you want it really sheer, then use a powder brush. I guess if you use it heavy handed it would still look made-up. The powder is very smooth though and I use it as a touch up sometimes with my brush. Suggest you get the SA to try it on you at the counter. I did and was sold. It controls my oil very well as well and gives this really natural look.

Wanda, I didn't like Stila IPF because it did not control my oil. I much prefer Stila Angel foundation which is sheer to medium coverage and I had been rotating this and the KP's. I would say the KP is worth investing, especially if you have combination to oily skin. I would not recommend this for dry skin though.

Comment

hey missi, thx! i would go try it someday!

Comment

Thanks for all the recommendations I'm really keen to try out the KP powder foundation. Farah, i have the same problem with the BT foundation. Half my pot is thicker at the bottom, and so is my enhancer. I still mix them together to use and i wonder if it's causing my breakouts lately :roll:

I love the cleansing oil! Isn't the new formulation not supposed to cause milia as opposed to the old formulation? It seems good to me, and i like the smell especially

I've not tried enough of the lip duos and lacquers, or the lipsticks. Will also check out #147 for a night look.

For blushers, Dandelion is still my fave at the moment. After using the Dandelion, it seems i can't carry off any other blushers i have

Comment

Well, I have been interested in KP lately and I wanted to check out info on the Macro Powder Foundation. I went to the Korean KP site and this is what the online translator had to say. It was so funny I just had to share.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              "Macro Powder Foundation:
                              Micro age of updated technology cu hitherto green onion fortune day syen with it compares with division, the size of the particle large grade is minute with 1/9 and each green onion right more size the long time toilet rack is pushed with the uniform anger one product big hit in speculation support not to be, expression it does as a favor with the all day anger four one blood department.
                              It will drive to the green onion right more particle which is minute li to thu the coating printed style of writing is neat and tidy with the oil and ppo song ppo song it does with the cover power which is perfect is transparent feeling to prevent a blood bringing up for discussion construction in the impression which is soft.
                              It is thick and it seems thickly and the toilet rack unites and it solved the difficult point which is pushed."
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously, I wear: Stila IPF 20 watts; Aveda Dual Finsh Miuns Oil powder foundation in Aster; and can do Armani SPF 2 or 3. Any recs for what to wear in KP's Macro Powder Foundation? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X