• Show
Clear All

• Tony & Tina

What's good from this brand?

Saw this new product on the website:-
    http://www.tonytina.com/new/Fall_02/ricepowder.shtml

Check out this palette too:-
    http://www.tonytina.com/new/Fall_02/universal_kisses.shtml

Hmmmm. for some reason, I have never had the urge to check Tony & Tina out. Something about the name ....

Comment

i'm using the therapeutic eye base with apple seed enzyme which i love but wouldn't die without

their nail mask is fantastic - put on a thick layer of pastey thing in a nailpolish bottle, wait for it to dry, peel off, and you get healthy pink nails!!! especially good if you sleep with it. but it's expensive at $33 and has an *extremely* short shelf life - it dries up in about 2 months or less if you don't use it up, yikes

cosmic light glitter is nice but just something u'll wear once in a blue moon. have tried the lipglosses too but unlike bloom, the aromatherapy in this stuff is way too strong for me.

Comment

that nail mask you talk about sure sounds fascinating!

Comment

Oh T&T, a brand that I tried for a very short while. I like the Cosmic Light e/s. But this is something u probably only use when u go for functions at night. Its quite shimmering. Tried the eye base but it didn't work for me. My eyes are too dark I guess.

Dol. the palette looks nice leh....and the nail mask sounds good too.....hmmm...

I remember Pauline was raving about the blusher long time ago. SYT u still using?

Comment

i m a fan of their eye glitter pencil, when u draw yr eyes, the glitter stays unlike UD glitter e/s. & the glitter pencil is so pretty i hv 4 of them!

Comment

yah, the nail mask is very popular here and in NY too the SA told me, that's why it's always sold out.

but it dries up too fast for that kinda price, yucks

Comment

I'm not crazy about this brand. I've tried their glitter eye pencils, but like Farah said, the glitter gets EVERYWHERE and it's chunky to boot!

Plus, I found the pencil lead a little too hard and scratchy to line my eyes with. Think it was the glitter that made it scratchy. Shame. They have some pretty colours, like the forest green with glitter and the dark blue with glitter.

Comment

hey pan, u mis-read me, UD glitters get everywhere! T&T stays forever on me & does not fly everywhere! & i think the pencils do harden after a while & it's gets hard to draw on, mine are all still easy to draw, soft still!

Comment

Whooops!!! My eyes must be going....getting old....*LOL*

Farah, you mean the T&T glitters last on you? They were EVERYWHERE on me!!

Comment

Hey Missi, you're right! i was raving abt their Cheek Gel it's really good...just never got round to buying it...i just think their stuff are overpriced, is it me?? anyway thought their glitter eye pencil was nice at first but after a while, i think i should just stay away from glitter :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Whooops!!! My eyes must be going....getting old....*LOL*

Farah, you mean the T&T glitters last on you? They were EVERYWHERE on me!!
                        pan, do u use the smudger? i draw a line after i am done with my eye makeup & leave it like that whole day thru!

& hey yr eyes are not aging, u must hv yr mind @ some stuff u saw while u were in town today huh?

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

& hey yr eyes are not aging, u must hv yr mind @ some stuff u saw while u were in town today huh?
                          Goodness, how did you guess! Read my post under "Star Glosses".

Comment

the fact tt we are wll women helps, no need to guess much LOL!

Comment

i had that blush but found it just a little too runny to blend properly; i prefer the texture of a limited ed clinique gel blush i had

Comment

Working...
                              X