Shu Uemura Blushers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shu Uemura Blushers

I love Pink 33E blush too! It's got to be one of the best pink blushes and I have MANY pink blushes. It's a true babydoll pink that isn't too pale and it lends this rosy radiance even on my tanned skin.

I've used up one card before when I was on a Shu craze. Now I'm lemming big time for another 2 pink blushes - 30C and 36D; and another peach blush - 44 but I think my mac POP should be similar. I just don't have anything else in mind to buy to top it up to $100 to become a member again.

can i check? how much is shu's blushes?

Comment

$37

Comment

thanks for the reply! anyone can tell me how their glow on blushes compares to mac?

Comment

hiya cotters!

any nude pink blusher to recommend from shu uemura?

thanks in advance

Comment

Nude pink with a bit of brown in it?

I can think of Amber 82 but you should check out their other pink and peach range of blushers. Really pretty and natural too if you find the right shade.

I'll recommend Pink 33E, Peach 40

Comment

anyone knows how much is SHU's glow ons?

Comment

S$37

Comment

The glow ons are SGD36
                  Last edited by Glossie; 06-10-2004, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I think the price has increased to S$37, eyeshadows to S$31

Comment

Originally posted by paintedpoppies
                      Also got the P19D blush on my trip in bangkok! this one is super pigmented!
                      this looks gorgeous in pictures! shu newbie here, are there any other reddish blushes to look out for? this isn't available in SG? discontinued?

wine P23, 25 & 28 looks pretty too!

Comment

wonderkid i aint really sure about the minimum for the gwp! sorry!

duckiee! I read somewhere in this thread that its not available in singapore not sure about it being disc! was so super happy when i saw it in bangkok!! it really is gorgey! if you can get 1 pls do!

Comment

19D is an old fave of mine (bought mine in S'pore four years ago). It's quite intense so I use it with Lancome's fibre optic brush (do they still sell this?) for a subtle application. Hmm, think I'll dig mine out tomorrow!

Comment

I love shu's eyeshadows but have never tried their blushers. Do they oxidise much?

Comment

Hi mango, every girl should at least own 1 Shu's blusher! They are really pigmented, alot (and i do mean ALOT) of colours ranging from red, pink, peachy, browns and in betweens.
                              I prefer their blushers then their e/s, their e/s creases on me.
                              Hope that start your lemmings (i lurvve this emoticon~)

Comment

Working...
                              X