Max Factor Lipfinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Factor Lipfinity

just discover this amazing long lasting lipstick or gloss...not very sure what is it. well this is very light i tried it and did not feel anything on my lip yet it was there for long time.

the only disadvantage is i need to use their special remover for this lipstick since its that long lasting even if i use tissue paper to rub afew time ITS THERE!

advantage...eat already no need to touch up! hahaha....

Hey where did you get it? How much?

Comment

i got this from taiwan about S$40 with the remover should be S$50plus. I haven't check out whether we can get hold of this in singapore....do we have max factor in singapore??

Comment

Nope, is not in SG. I tried this before, i dont really like it though is kinda of waterproof right? U need a special cleanser to remove it?? :roll:

Comment

I am actually about to get a CP for this and the much loved MF 2000 calories mascara!! I think maybe I can start a spree if there are enough cotters interested. CP is from US where its the cheapest!

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
            Nope, is not in SG. I tried this before, i dont really like it though is kinda of waterproof right? U need a special cleanser to remove it?? :roll:
            yah i need to get a special cleanser to remove this....actually this is all kinda of proof do not even stain my cup when i drink coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Cel
              I am actually about to get a CP for this and the much loved MF 2000 calories mascara!! I think maybe I can start a spree if there are enough cotters interested. CP is from US where its the cheapest!
              cel, you are so nice!! maybe i would like to get another one from your spree too!

Comment

ok just hop on to my order once I confirm how much it takes to ship here ya. Its really cheap, like US$10.99 for the lipfinity and only US$5.20 for the mascara! then again US is known for killer rates if they ship to me with tracking so I might use Vpost! Who else keen?

Comment

me?

Comment

dear lele! Of course you are welcome! No need to

Will start a spree when I get more details ya. anything else from MF that is a must buy?

Comment

Originally posted by lele
                      me?
                      no wonder i heard ppl mentioning you are the spree queen!! you are so cute!

can check out from here what to buy other than the lipfinity and mascara.

http://www.maxfactor.com

Comment

I have tried MaxFactor's Lipfinity last year, and I found it very great and long lasting. So, I used it continuously, many color, for about 9 months. Then something happened... my lips became more and more dry. Even applying the Lipfinity lip gloss, I still feel the dryness under the skin...it's like many lines on the lips. Then I stopped for about 1 week and apply many lip treatment stuffs and my lips seemed like recovered.

Because my lipfinity still have not finished, I apply it again.... and my lips swallon~!!! I went to the doctor immediately, and he told me that there are other people like me...got irritation after using this MaxFactor products.

It took me 3 weeks to totally recover... during that time, my lips' skin keep peeling off... so scary...

Anyway, I will never try this kind of products again~

Comment

Working...
                        X