Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richie - Date with the Hot Kickboxing Instructor Look! ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richie - Date with the Hot Kickboxing Instructor Look! ;)

Ah well, better effort hopefully??
    Last edited by burntpinkhair; 14-10-2004, 01:27 AM.

Wow! U look good I would LOVE to see a clearer view of your makeup! Maybe u can try to take at different angle, different flashlight..etc and also, close eye pic for e/s view!! Keep it rolling

Comment

you pretty, pretty girl!! *grin* i've been wondering for the longest time how you'd look like (cos your nick's so cute!) and it's great to "meet" you

Comment

Thanks Jemay! i've been trying to figure out how to work my newly acquired digi-cam. And as soon as i get around doing that, i'll be putting up (hopefully) better pictures!

Heya PiiiinkPixie, thanks for your praise! I hope i didn't disappoint you with my lack of pink hair, burnt or otherwise.

Comment

wolf whistle

You have a really sultry look! I bet you will look 'to die for' with just black eyeliner and red lips! Try it someday!

Comment

Finally got to see you, Richie! Very sassy yet sweet!

Comment

Wow, gorgeous! You look so trendy and modern, lovely!

Comment

Are you a Singaporean? You look very local to me!

Comment

Hey gal! So many transactions with you and this is the first time i see your picture. You have the sexy look! I hope to see more pictures of you too!

Comment

hi there richie!!! hey girll.. u look so sexy in the pic.. the way u look & pose.. NICE!!! abit blur though.. post more!!!

Comment

purteeeeee.........

jemmagloss. is that the jemma from big brother a few seasons ago? the one with the gloss obsession.....

Comment

Pretty girl! Would love to see more of your pics!

Comment

whoa, it was nice coming back to all of your replies!

Tabbie: Yes, you've got that right. I'm as singaporean as kaya toast and kopi can be.

Sirius: I love the way overdone eyeliner look but i can't seem to pull off the red lips without looking like a clown. Either that, or i just havn't found the perfect shade. :roll:

Bambi-boo: Oh my, i saw your pics and i was completely bowled over. <b>YOU</b> are gorgeous!

Glossie: Thanks babe! I'm really curious as to how you look like too!!

Vixette: I only started watching Big Brother this year and i didn't like anyone on the show. But i digress. Um no, i don't think the gloss was a product spinoff from Big Brother. It's this earth mother-ish makeup line in priceline with pretty packaging and equally pretty shades. Should go check it out on your next flight to Oz.

SmokeyEyes: Thanks girl!! Yeah, it is a little blur isn't it? Again I'll have to get around figuring how it works. Anyhows, thanks again for that, i have never ever thought of myself as sexy, EVER.

Lovedust: Thanks girl! You've stopped posting those pretty FOTDs of you though, looking forward to them soon!

Flowerfairy: Hoiya hottie! Thanks for that and yeah i'll post some more up as long as i'm on this streak of industriousness!

Comment

sorrie to butt in
                            jemma is the chick from big brother season 1 or 2, and she started this line of jemma makeup line!

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                              sorrie to butt in
                              jemma is the chick from big brother season 1 or 2, and she started this line of jemma makeup line!
                              is it? So much for thinking all BB participants have no special talent besides being annoying! i love her stuff! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                              X