X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L'Oreal Touche Magique Anti-Fatigue And Illuminating Concealer

L'oreal Touche Magique Concealer

What Touche Magique can do?
    Touche Magique is a twist top pen with a soft brush and can be used to hydrate and illuminate the eye area. Its illuminating properties include micro reflecting particles, which is why they hide dark circles so well because it lightens the eye area up.

Sources from this website
    Last edited by xue; 01-02-2005, 06:58 AM.

Sounds interesting ..... anyone tried it yet? any rants/raves???

Comment

Just saw it today. Coverage and color is not too bad for $19.90

Comment

i'm using Clinique's Airbrush Concealer which looks a lot like this (click-brush too).. selling S$32 at the counters. I love Clinique's effect, smooth and soft, covers well... wonder if Loreal's come close to it... if so I'd be very happy to try it out.

- crazygirl
        Last edited by crazygirl; 09-10-2004, 01:02 AM.

Comment

yesterday just bought this product and used it this morning...
          abit difficult to get the concealer out initially .. i try twisting it many times to get the concealer 'flow' out of the brush.. conceal quite well on my dark circle... not a bad product after all.. worth the price.

Comment

cheaper alternative to YSL?

Comment

Pretty good concealer in that it moisturise the eye area nicely as well. I have dry undereye region which tends to look cakey when I have concealer on. No problem with this L'Oreal one.

However, I am having problem with the colours There are only 2 available - natural beige and warm beige. The darker warm beige is good for someone not darker than a MAC NC25. I am an NC35 and the concealer does give me a reverse panda effect if I do not pat on some peach colour correct on top of it.

Comment

Vonnie, do you mean even the warm beige is too light for NC35 skins?

Comment

Unfortunately, yes

Comment

i'm around NC30 & i just bought warm beige! hope it works for me though! wanted to try it today but i got fed up with the clicking & waiting for it to flow out that i gave up :roll: maybe when i have more time another day

Comment

yes it's too light for me-I'm an NC35 too. However, this seeps into fine lines i never knew existed, maybe my undereye area is really like that!

Comment

im sorry to off topic but what is this NC 25, 30, 35 you uys talking about? thanks.
                        Last edited by lindie; 11-10-2004, 03:12 AM.

Comment

hi lindie, its the colour shades of MAC powders and foundations. hope this helps

Comment

oooo, wow, so many ppl have MAC powders/fondation. maybe i should go get myself tried for 1 to get my own code. haha. wonder if the sales people will mind.
                            Last edited by lindie; 11-10-2004, 03:12 AM.

Comment

I have this and i like it! One click is enough for both my undereyes and it isn't thick at all after blending! Initially i bought it for concealing a pimple but it didn't conceal that well though. But it's a really cheap and good alternative for dark circles!

Comment

Working...
                              X