Inoui ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inoui ID

This line by Dick Page really lives up to its name and popularity with MA's! It ROCKS!!!! It's only available in Japan right now, but they should seriously consider selling this in other countries.

My haul of the day: 1) a store opening special set -a choice of quad e/s, a black liquid e/l, a red GWP makeup/brush pouch, a Inoui e/s brush; 2) Moist foundation in shade 110.

I wish the photo did not make the e/s look so blah. I picked a quad of 4 different pastel colours (green, yellow, pink, brown) as I couldn't figure which colours I have less of. They are all shimmery and of amazing velvety texture, and good pigmentation. For over 3000yen, this is such a good buy for 4 colours. Quality is just as good as stila/kp, upon testing it.

The cream foundation comes in 2 types - matte foundation, moist foundation. I was recommended the Moist Foundation as I have dry cheeks and oily t-zone. It sat in comfortably and naturally, and provide sheer to medium coverage. The foundation was applied after a moisture lotion, and sheer base. The moisture lotion instantly brightens the skin, and the sheer base mattifies it and even the skin tone. After 8 hours, my makeup remains matte without having to blot at all. I've not seen anything like this for a long time

Definitely my HG potential!!!! And I love the red packaging!

More info here: Inoui ID Website

I own few of the quads and i loveeee the e/s texture so silky smooth and great wearable colors

Comment

which one is your favourite? I'm thinking of getting more.

Originally posted by jepunnye
      I own few of the quads and i loveeee the e/s texture so silky smooth and great wearable colors

Comment

The foundation sounds good! Hope to try it if there's a chance!

Comment

I love quad #1, #4, #8 and #10. Now lemming the new quads - #23 and #24 - have you seen this? what do you think of the new quads? Ohh tell me more about their fdn and concealer? aaaa soo many lemmings yet so little moolah

Comment

I got #22. The new quads are for sale. In fact, I think all the quads are very pretty and versatile in their own ways. Most of the e/s colours are shimmery, only a handful are mattes out of all. I want more!

For the foundation, there are powder and the creams. The creams has SPF15 and the sheer base (like a primer) is SPF18. Depending on your skin type, you can use either the Moist foundation or the Matte foundation. Colour shades are the same for both. 110 is the second lightest shade. The foundation is in a red squeeze tube form with sharp spout, good packaging in terms of ensuring hygiene. 30g.

I tried the concealer as well. It comes in 2 shades in a mini compact with a brush. The SA mentioned that 1 shade is for covering spots and the other is for reducing redness. Coverage is great! This would be excellent for blemishes and spots but i'm not sure how it will work for dark eye circles as it's quite thick.

The loose powder is good as well. It's translucent with slight shimmers. Comes with a brush kept inside the container. I don't know if it's this or the foundation or the primer which kept my makeup matte all day long.

what do you think of the new quads? Ohh tell me more about their fdn and concealer?

Comment

Thanks for the info. Arghh lemming the #22 badly now

Comment

Lemmings!! Dreamie, you're still in Japan? CP pls! But my purse is screaming though. Anyway, i read about you saying Moist is for dry cheeks and oily t zone, so matte is for which skintype? How much are the foundation selling for? TIA!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Arghh lemming the #22 badly now
                  Heh! I went shopping with 2 other MUAer and each bought the set, one #4 and the other #15. I think #15 is great for creating smokey eyes. #22 is a classic set of pastels if you don't already have them

The GWP crease brush is of excellent quality, though im less impressed with the brush/makeup pouch.

Tokyu Store Special

Comment

lovedust, sorry to create your lemmings, heh! Yup, i'm still in JP till end of this month. If you want anything, just let me know. I can have more excuses to buy things for myself at the same time. LOL!

The foundation is 4500yen, tax is 5%. Works out around S$70. Hmm.. a tad expensive but not too bad, right? *self consoling*.

The SA asked for my skintype, and mine is normal to combi. I've not tried the matte foundation, Im guessing perhaps that is for oily skin. The Moist foundation is already quite matte IMO.

Sigh, recently i must have gotten into a foundation craze coz i'm lemming a SUQQU foundation I saw in the same mall. Very lightweight, and the new line looks interesting.

Originally posted by lovedust
                    Lemmings!! Dreamie, you're still in Japan? CP pls! But my purse is screaming though. Anyway, i read about you saying Moist is for dry cheeks and oily t zone, so matte is for which skintype? How much are the foundation selling for? TIA!

Comment

Thanks Dreamie for offering! I'll pm you if i really can't control myself! Do let us know of more Japanese Beauty products! We might be interested too!

Comment

Ok I'll update if I see more interesting lines here. Lovedust, if you like, i can send you a sample. Was rummaging through the brochures yday and found a few samples which were stuck to them. I have 1 pack of the moist foundation in 110. Really small pack, don't know if it's enough for the whole face. Just let me know, ya? I can send to you if u can't wait, else i'll make u a sample when i get back.

After 2 days of using this foundation, I think i really like it. It's not as runny as RMK liquid, easy to blend and makes my skin feel very comfortable (maybe also the weather turning cooler). The side of my nose, which is often flakey and dry, is not so much so anymore.

Comment

Goodness! Yet another brand to tempt us!

Page's style is more the edgy type, eh? I remember he favours matte skin over everything else.

Jep, you haven't sampled his foundations? No raves? Good

Comment

Glossie - argrhh i havent try his foundation yet..still collecting his eyeshadows quad You should try his e/s very lovely lovely silky smooth now after reading raves from Dreamie, i am soo tempted to try his foundation but i have soo many fdns to finish ..some of them still unopen sommore now im lemming covermark fdn thanks to the foundation thread LOL

Comment

Haha.. Jep, I do think the Covermark foundation is worth a try provided you like high coverage. You can KIV this one, unless you hear about it pulling out of here! We can then all go into a CP frenzy!

Comment

Working...
                              X