Loreal On The Loose Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loreal On The Loose Powder

Anyone knows if the Loreal On The Loose powder is available locally or where can I lay my hands on any? Hows the pigmentation compared to MAC ones? Are they expensive for a drug store brand? Came by it on the web and found it quite interesting .... colours thou' limited but they look quite nice

Thanks !!!!!
    Last edited by friz; 06-10-2004, 03:55 PM.

i don't think they are available locally..
    heard it is discontinued in the US as well..

i think they are not bad.. but not as pigmented as MAC imo..

Comment

okies ...... coz i saw a couple of colours on sale on auction but they are going at a price same as MAC's pigments .... in that case maybe i'll consider giving it a miss .....

Thanks babyluv

Comment

seriously, those at the auctions are way too expensive!!!

IIRC, muaers mention one jug of the powder cost USD6 or 8.. so those selling at $4-5 for 1/4 tsp is not worth imo..

Comment

it used to be sold here but not anymore. I remember buying 1 and it certainly was not as expensive as MAC.

Comment

On The loose

Hi Everybody....

Does anyone knows if the Loreal On The loose is available in Australia??

Elmo78

Comment

its so much cheaper to buy over ebay, i bought mine from there (inclusive of shipping each full retail size cost me less den SGD10 )

I have the following :-
              - Sparkling Mist (my personal fave!)
              - Tart
              - Diva Down
              - Beauty Queen
              - Mystified

For color descriptions, you can refer to http://www.freewebs.com/suze/lorealo...oseshimmer.htm

HTHs

Comment

Working...
              X