Teeth Whitening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teeth Whitening

Hi, I have a coffee stained teeth. The stains are dark brown in color and are concentrated on my front teeth. It is very awkward when I smile. I have tried several techniques to remove the stain, but none of them work. My best friend asked me to seek professional help and to do a tooth whitening treatment from Appleton Dental in Whitby. But, I fear that it will make my teeth more sensitive. Will it have any side effects?What diet pattern should I follow in order to have a whiter smile? Thanks in advance.

Pigments from dark-colored drinks such as coffee, tea, and soda can become inserted in those cracks and ridges and, if the proper steps are not taken, can cause permanent, yellowing stains on your teeth.
    You can remove coffee stained teeth by using 1 tsp. of baking soda into a small dish. Add three to five drops of hydrogen peroxide, and then stir the mixture to make a thick paste, then scoop the mixture up onto your toothbrush and brush your teeth and you can rinse your month with cold water.
    But this procedure will take lots of time. Its better you should visit to a dentist. Last month my cousin was also dealing with this same problem. He visited for teeth whitening in Los Angeles. If you want, you can check here for the treatment, they will make it easy for you to have a good smile.
    Last edited by CindyHunter; 20-09-2016, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X