American Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Beauty

American Beauty (not the movie) is a new makeup line that I believe belong to the Estee Lauder companies. Reminds me of Mark's idea (Avon) about resonable priced makeup products that are in compact size. Check out here for more details.

Price:
    US$12.50 for lipgloss
    US$14.50 for a eyeshadow duo
    US$15 for cheek color

Skincare

girl, you trying to make us go bankrupt isit?? everytime you post something new i will go lemming for it!

Comment

The packaging for makeup looks almost similar to Neutrogena's. The model looks real fine. American Beauty indeed!

Comment

reasonable price? I don't think so!

this is what was said about expanding the line into overseas markets-

Dan Brestle, the Lauder group president who oversees BeautyBank, noted that when the brands are marketed elsewhere ? perhaps in Europe or Asia ? they will likely be sold as prestige items. Across the three lines, more than 600 stockkeeping units are planned, Brestle said, noting each will have a distinct persona and differing price structures.
        excerpt from article published in WWD July 13 2004

Comment

oh no fair... they always get it cheaper there, then sell expensive here just take <b>clinique</b> for example, it's so much cheaper in the US.

hmph, maybe we should come up with <b>asian beauty</b> or <b>singaporean beauty</b> that sells cheap and good to us

- crazygirl

Comment

Isn't that Ashley Judd? She's American alright - archetypal American beauty.

Comment

Working...
            X