Too Faced Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Faced Cosmetics

i'm sure some of us girls here own <b>too faced</b> cosmetic items despite it not being available in singapore. i recently just received a swap with some <b>too faced</b> items, and thought they're really cute. did a search on CC, didn't find a discussion thread for this... so i'm starting one here

<b>official too faced website</b>

<b>too faced on sephora</b>

<b>too faced on nordstrom</b>

in my recent swap, i've gotten:
    - eyeshadow duo in "island fever"
    - lip gloss calling card in "foxy"
    - fat kiss in "fat candy"
    - kiss stick in "candy kiss"

(haven't started using any of the above items.... but just looking at how pretty they are makes me happy and excited before this, i have been using their <b>bunny balm</b> for a little, and love the cute pink tin, grapefruit scent and subtle shiny tint.)
    oooh... and i just found these new items on sephora.... sooo pretty, my lemmings flag is raised high again i think these somewhat resemble the recent dandelion and hoola hues palettes from <b>benefit</b>.... and i LOVE LOVE the sexy retro images on the packaging... so unique... I WANT!!! check them out...

<b>quickie chronicles - the temptress (US$25)</b>

<b>quickie chronicles - the starlette (US$25)</b>

<b>quickie chronicles - the cupcake (US$25)</b>

anyone else has any raves / rant about this pretty-girly-package brand?

- crazygirl
    Last edited by crazygirl; 23-10-2004, 12:07 AM.

I have the gossip glosses in Paparazzi and it's not too bad, smooth on the lips. Your thread revives my craze over their juicy jewels in the past and now, the bunny tail.
    Last edited by lovedust; 23-10-2004, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Gosh! Nice packaging for the palettes!

Comment

The palettes look nice but I wonder how's the quality of their products. Good?

Comment

I just purchased Too Faced eyeshadow duo in Sassy Wahine (and almost got Oompa Loompa) and yes, they are sooo cute. I also got the Temptress palette (the passionate plums) for a friend. I was tempted to get the Fat Kiss lipgloss since it promises a plump pucker, but in the end I didn't.

Comment

calico, have you received the items you bought? how did your friend like the "temptress" palette? are the e/s and lippies in the palette good? i'm really lemming "Temptress" and "Cupcake" if quality is good.

i just tried my Fat Kiss roll-on gloss today, it's super shiny and glossy, smooth application didn't think it gave me poutier lips, but the clear shine is very obvious and moisturising, not sticky.

one thing though... the gloss has a menthol minty taste... leaves an instant "tingly" feeling upon application. felt as thought you've applied medicated oil to your lip, kind of weird... think i need some time to get used to that feeling.

- crazygirl

Comment

I have the Oompa Lompa eyeshadow duo and the quality is very good. Well pigmented and lasts quite well on me

angie

Comment

Originally posted by crazygirl
                calico, have you received the items you bought? how did your friend like the "temptress" palette? are the e/s and lippies in the palette good? i'm really lemming "Temptress" and "Cupcake" if quality is good.

i just tried my Fat Kiss roll-on gloss today, it's super shiny and glossy, smooth application didn't think it gave me poutier lips, but the clear shine is very obvious and moisturising, not sticky.

one thing though... the gloss has a menthol minty taste... leaves an instant "tingly" feeling upon application. felt as thought you've applied medicated oil to your lip, kind of weird... think i need some time to get used to that feeling.

- crazygirl
                Oh yes I did. I got that instead if the pink palette cos the blusher for the plums is definitely prettier. It is meant to be a Xmas prez (yes yes I like to plan ahead...no rushing around at the last min) so my friend wont see it until Dec.

Comment

if you have access to them & you like shimmery e/s try the couture e/s luxe line. i love glamourous life and hope to get a couple more sometime down the road.

Comment

Ooh, I Too faced products, especially their flushed blushes and the eyeshadow duos.

The names are so spunky to their items and the pigmentation is really not bad!
                    Their e.s staying power is really good!

Comment

Their products are also on beauty.com which accepts international credit cards & ships overseas

angie

Comment

new Too Faced look books

reviving this thread...

just saw new too faced look books (quickie chronicles) on sephora.
                        i'm always attracted by their retro packaging. so far i've only got the cupcake lookbook.
                        quality is not bad, quite pigmented, but the blush is tad bit too shimmery for daily use..

nonetheless, i absolutely LOVE <3 the packaging

tempted by these (US$25)...
                        naughty girl / the sweet tarte

party girl (US$25) / make a wish (US$15)

see more here

Comment

Yeah crazygirl, I agree with you. The lookbooks do look nice. Is the staying power of the e/s good? Cos I read on MUA that the e/s weren't very pigmented.

Comment

i only have the cupcake palette (in my post right above).
                            the staying power of the e/s is alright, but i find the eye colours in cupcake too frosty (have to spend more time blending)- maybe that's why it doesn't show up in colour.

the blush is very pigmented bright pink for cupcake though, but the shimmer particles are quite obvious, unlike benefit dandelion or nars.

i do like the lip colours, it's creamy and non-drying.

Comment

Thanks for the fast response! I think I probably save my $$ for MAC and Shu then....

Comment

Working...
                              X