some infrequent pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some infrequent pictures

So yeah, I'm using a camera phone, so the colors are a bit off. I'm saving my pennies for a 5MP or higher digital camera. Any recs?

I have a wide face which really needs blush for that pop of color. I love playing up my eyes, and not so much my lips.

Gallery over at Makeupalley

in 10/22 FOTD, was wearing:
    regualar Prescriptives Virtual Skin Real Champagne + Real Beige mix.
    Sonia Kashuk Loose Powder in Naked
    white color all over lid, from Maybelline Color Delights cream shadow quad in Fall Into Green
    Revlon Eyeglide in Charcoal in hooded crease and a little above
    MAC Contrast patted on with finger all over eyeglide and up more, to where tips of eyelashes hit my eyelid

don't remember what lipgloss I was wearing that day.

End result: I love how the cream shadow I used as the base brought out the pink duochrome from Contrast. Had a little blue transfer itself to my undereye, but that's pretty typical

you look very pretty mishmash

don't you just love contrast? it's one of my fav mac e/s! and i should check out the charcoal eyeglid... i have 5 eyeglides that i really like, and charcoal sounds so pretty

Comment

Thanks!

I love your FOTDs. The Charcoal Eye Glide is a basic charcoal gray, not much to look at by itself, but a good base for powder eye shadows. I'm learning that cream shadows intensify powder shadows & give them a little gleaminess. They do melt a little and transfer to my lower lids, but I don't really mind that much.

Have you tried MAC Pink Couture Shadestick? It's a nice pink w/a little brown, a little warmth to it so it isn't too icily cool. I love it with Royal Hue Shadestick. They're not as blendable as they could be, but when used together, the Shadesticks look great. Royal Hue also intensifies Au Contraire (AC is still too dark, but at least the sheen reappears).

Megan

Comment

Working...
      X