X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop locations for HTF brands

I'm starting this thread for our jetsetting, shop-the-world Cotters

Please PM me if broken links are found.
    Last edited by saresha; 23-12-2004, 04:59 PM.

SONY CP (Soigne, Watosa)

http://www.sonycplabo.co.jp/world/list.html

Click on above link for the latest list

S'pore distributor:
    CitiBella
    Address of the main branch:
    Blk 309 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, #04-05, Choa Chu Kang Centre (next to Lot 1)
    Tel: 6861 3884

Call to order Watosa, and they will send it to any of their Spa Treatment Centres, including the following:
    Blk 500 Toa Payoh Lorong 6, #04-35, HDB Hub.
    Tel: 6352 6884
    (Take the lift from the lift lobby nearest to NTUC Fairprice)
    Last edited by saresha; 22-04-2005, 01:40 AM.

Comment

JOYCE

I e-mailed them and got this reply.

Joyce Boutique, G106 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon.Tel : +852 2367 0860

Joyce Boutique, G/F New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong Tel : +852 2810 1120

Joyce Beauty, Shop G41, G/F, Festival Walk, 80 T a t Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon Tel : +852 2265 7176

Joyce Beauty, Shop 220, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Tel : +852 2970 2319

Joyce Beauty, 3rd Floor, Lane Crawford Department Store, International Finance Centre 2, Central, Hong Kong.Tel: ?

The brands that are carried in Central are:-
      Skincare & Treatment
      Dr Hauschka
      Jurlique
      Menthoderm
      Aesop
      B Kamins
      Dr Murad
      Freeze 24-7
      Eve Lom
      Ione
      Sjal
      Dr Perricone
      Korres
      Barielle
      Super Smile
      Go Smile
      Marvis

Haircare
      Philip B
      Phyto
      Bumble & Bumble

Fragrance & Gift
      Annick Goutal
      Creed
      L'artisan Parfumeur
      Keiko Mecheri
      Antonia's Flowers
      Thymes Ltd
      DIptyque

Colour
      Chantecaille
      Stephane Marais
      Laura Mercier
      Nars
      Becca

The location at IFC has the smallest range so this will not be the ideal store to visit if you want to get a sense of our offers. Times Square has just about everything, the only exception being Becca cosmetics (Central and Canton Road locations), Dr Murad (Festival Walk and Central) and Jurlique (Central, Festival Walk and Canton Road).
      Last edited by saresha; 29-11-2004, 01:02 PM.

Comment

DHC in HK

Shop locations in Chinese

Comment

LUSH in HK

Shop locations

Online shopping

Comment

MAC in HK

The locations can be found on www.maccosmetics.com but the shop with the most complete range of products is

M?A?C
            Festival Walk
            Festival Walk Shop # UG43
            80 T a t Chee Avenue
            Kowloon
            852 2265 7218
            (Kowloon Tong MTR station)

Only this shop and the counter at Sogo Causeway Bay sell empty palettes and refills.
            Last edited by saresha; 23-12-2004, 11:46 PM.

Comment

www.gooddealer.com

http://www.gooddealer.com/

If you would like to pick something up from them while in HK, you can, but it's best to reserve the items via e-mail first, as they do not carry all their stock at their office.

Their office is somewhat hard to find, and I almost gave up! But it was worth it, since I wasn't able to find my National curler for any cheaper anywhere else. (At JC Shop, it was HK$100 more!)

When you exit A1 at Yaumatei, turn left. It's the street after you pass McDonalds. Note the Chinese name of the building. You'll only see it and the entrance from the side street (not signed).

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
                The location at IFC has the smallest range so this will not be the ideal store to visit if you want to get a sense of our offers.
                Wow, sorry I'm bumping this thread up from last year, but I just wanted to add, IFC only lists the *stores* they have like Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder... yadda yadda. They don't say the brands they sell in Lane Crawford. *If* I remember correctly, inside the cosmetics section of Lane Crawford IFC, they have about 6-8 counters including MAC, NARS, Bobbi Brown, Dior... etc! HTH.

Comment

Hi,may i know where i can find Cle De Peau? Thanks

Comment

The MAC shop at Festival Walk is gone, the only location in HK now that sells palettes, refills and pigments is at Sogo Causeway Bay.

Originally posted by saresha
                    The locations can be found on www.maccosmetics.com but the shop with the most complete range of products is

M?A?C
                    Festival Walk
                    Festival Walk Shop # UG43
                    80 T a t Chee Avenue
                    Kowloon
                    852 2265 7218
                    (Kowloon Tong MTR station)

Only this shop and the counter at Sogo Causeway Bay sell empty palettes and refills.

Comment

does anyone know of good shops to buy Japanese cosmetics in HK? I'm looking for chacott LP and SANA curler as well as Tiffa/Majolica majorca/ Kate, SONY CP gloss etc

Comment

Originally posted by supaflip View Post
                        does anyone know of good shops to buy Japanese cosmetics in HK? I'm looking for chacott LP and SANA curler as well as Tiffa/Majolica majorca/ Kate, SONY CP gloss etc
                        All the items u want are easily available in Sasa/Watsons in Hong Kong.

Sana Curler - Sasa
                        Tiffa/Kate - Watsons
                        Sony CP gloss - Sasa
                        MM - Sasa, but stored behind glass counters, or ask the staff. Also can try Lung Shing Dispensary in Granville Road or Bonjour.
                        Chacott - this is the only one I not very sure, as I don't use this, hence wasn't looking out for it.

Comment

Working...
                        X