Colour correctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour correctors

hi babes, i'm looking for an affordable color corrector in green. (green is for concealing redness and blemishes right?) also, a powder or cream form would be more suitable for my combination skin? any recommendations? thanks!!!

try IPSA one.

Comment

thanks! is it creamy or powder form?
      Last edited by Glossie; 16-11-2004, 08:40 AM.

Comment

There are products with color correcting properties, one in cream and two in powder, one loose and one pressed.

A lot of cosmetics company made those too. MAC, Make Up Forever, Urban Decay, Beauty Tech Ice Cream Concealer (available only in Hong Kong), Ben Nye, etc....
        Last edited by Glossie; 16-11-2004, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Add to laa_cat's list is T LeClerc - they sure have many shades of loose powder!

Comment

Not really recs but more info about what colours do what:

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...ight=red+earth

Check out the individual threads of iPSA, By Terry and YSL for more reviews.

Comment

place: bugis

shop: seiyu
              brand: mk spirit (the shelf is near fasio counter)
              item: green corrector (in pump bottle), $9 on offer now

shop: lee wa.h
              brand: etude
              item: green corrector, pump bottle, ~$25

shop: sasa
              brand: beauty tech
              item: ice cream concealor in green, pot , $39

HTH~

Comment

thanks cowdung! will check them out when i have the time.

Comment

green concealers

dEar aLL.. is It true tT gReen conCealers nEutrIlisEs rEd on Our sKin? cOvering bLemIshes? If yeS.. cAn aNyOne eNlighTen mE on wHere tO buY gReen cOnceaLers? tHanKew.. *muacKs

Comment

snow,

welcome aboard. please head on to CozyBabes and give a short intro of yourself yah?

do read up on Cozycot etiquette and rules as well. there's A LOT of info here so take your time reading through.

would also like to request that you refrain from typing in the capital-small letter mix as it makes it very difficult to read.

cheers.

Comment

Re: green concealers

Originally posted by sn0w
                      dEar aLL.. is It true tT gReen conCealers nEutrIlisEs rEd on Our sKin? cOvering bLemIshes? If yeS.. cAn aNyOne eNlighTen mE on wHere tO buY gReen cOnceaLers? tHanKew.. *muacKs
                      Do check out CozyBulletin . I understand that you're new here. Taking the time to find out more about the community and the etiquette observed here will be a wise move.

We strongly encourage cotters to use Standard English is all posts. Please refrain from using Singlish or SMS-language in CozyCot. Furthermore, please do not wRiTe LiKe ThIs - isn't it extremely time-consuming and inefficient? :huh:

PS. It's also considered quite 'demanding' to post the same question in multiple threads.

Comment

Sorry, i was in a rush so did not notice about that. I usually type LiKe tHis so was kind of used to it. i post the first one to the wrong category but when i try deleting it, it just will not work so..

Comment

I've tried a sample of Laneige's Green Colour corrector called Moisture Fitting Base and i really like it.

However, i do not use these coloured bases, so did not buy it...

It's also good for giving some moisture to my normal-dry skin and makes me look slightly fairer too!

Comment

I just bought from Shiseido the colour corrector (green) can control oil and got SPF too! why i buy this in impulse because that SA apply it on me and my friend face to show us the difference and it really do make a difference thus in the end we decided to buy it.

Comment

does it really covers the blemish completely? like u cannot see the redness anymore?

Comment

Working...
                              X