Lengthening Mascara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lengthening Mascara

I've tried Fasio which is not bad, has those fiber thingies to lengthen. Any recommendations for mascaras that can lengthen?

I love long fluttery lashes

Hey, you mean the duo side ones?

Comment

I love the range from Maybelline and De Javu Fibrewig!
      Do try them if you havent.
      No clumps for me and doesnt smudge too!

Comment

lovedust, I used the duo end ones from L'oreal and a Jap brand from Sasa before but was not fabulous.

I have this little container of white fibre stuff that I bought from a pushcart at Millenia Walk before. To be used together with my own mascara. Used together with Estee Lauder's Magna Scope = Vavavoom! but it's a little troublesome to use both. haha

Chanceuxs, where to buy De Javu Fibrewig? Haven't seen this around. Thanks

Comment

dandelion dear,

my fren frm japan sent me this to try and I thought they were good!
          I dont think they are selling this locally but I know u can try yahoo! auction sites though.

I heard a lot of raves abt Estee's Magnascopic too!
          Dandelion, can I ask u hows their performance if u use it alone on itself and not combine with other mascaras? lengthening vs volumising and is it waterproof???

TIA!!!

Comment

I've tried numerous but never really bothered to remember how each fared. I really like L'Oreal Lash Out, though. Just one coat and my lashes really *come out* of hiding, haha! I recall reading many makeup artists and stars (Jennifer Aniston) like this one very much. Too bad it's not easily available, even in the States.

Comment

i love Estee's Magnascopic. Used it together with the fiber thingie most of the time. but I remember one of my friends who have reallly short lashes using this and I really saw a substanial difference in her lashes! I think it's one of the better mascaras I've used

Maybe should buy one of those Lash out, but I find L'oreal's mascaras dry out kind of fast.... or is it just me haha

Comment

Erm i'm not asking about the loreal ones. I actually dislike them. You were talking about Fasio right? Hence, the question popped out from me, asking if you have used their duo sides one? I'm curious about those.

As for De Javu Fibrewig, i don't find them fantastic. Magnascopic i have raved them many times, together with Illusionist, the one mascara i don't have to use my dramatical base to separate lashes. The older batch from Anna Sui gives POWER packed volume and curls. Watosa also is one of my favourites which i know many old members from CC raved about it before.

Comment

I love the ones from Ayura too bad they're not here anymore but if you have friends who are going to Taiwan, you can get them to buy it for you.. and the mascara has those fibre thingies...

Comment

My Fasio mascara is not the 2 end one. It is the normal kind with fibers. I think it dries out fast but It's quite good otherwise. Oh, and if you want a good waterproof mascara, Fasio's waterproof range is good. It will refuse to come off with water/soap or violent tugging haha...

Comment

Re: Lengthening Mascara

Originally posted by dandelion
                      I've tried Fasio which is not bad, has those fiber thingies to lengthen. Any recommendations for mascaras that can lengthen?

I love long fluttery lashes
                      (1) I would recommend Estee Lauder's Magnascopic for its lengthening effects. But I don't like it for its too heavy if I apple alone w/o base, it weights down my lash curl & it makes my eyelash very straight after applying, like spider eyes effect. Haaaaaa i'm not sure if u understand what I mean

(2) I would recommend my HG shu uemura mascara basic for its holding power, to hold my lash curl naturally, the way i curl before applying macara. But its not very volumising, good choice if u want a natural look.

Heeeeeee so what I do is I use both together
                      Use shu mascara basic first then follow by EL magnascopic! Then I get the effect I want

Comment

May I know where can u get Watosa?

TIA!!!

Comment

I bought the L'oreal 2 sided mascara ad hated it. Now, I only use the mascara side of it. I don't use the white base side anymore, I find that it is pasty and too gooey and clumps my lashes together

Comment

dandelion, maybelline has a new duo too, don't get that! You can roughly guess how bad it is. Anyway, i tried fasio ones before and i hate the fact i need to 'hurt' my lashes first to remove them. Too much rubbing!

ChanceuxS , you can get Watosa from Hongkong or Japan, not sure about Taiwan.

Comment

thanks lovedust for the prompt reply!

But so sad wouldnt be able to get them locally..

Comment

Working...
                              X