Lip Liner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lip Liner!!

Hey girls! I'm looking for a lip-liner for my not-very-defined, pretty-pale lips, to wear under lipglosses (i tend to favour light, peachy-pink ones) and sheer lippies. I'm looking for something that defines without adding too much colour, or washing me out, with a creamy, non-drying texture. Prefably something very natural looking. I'd prefer something in the pink-beige-brown family over something in the red-brown family. As a gauge, MAC Spice (although it's supposed to be a universal colour) was way too dark for me. The texture was really nice though!

Heh I know this sounds like quite a tall order, but I'd love to hear about what you're using right now, and any other recs that you might have TIA!

Maybe you can try Chanel ones?
    I think they have pretty good liners!!!
    HTHs!

Comment

thanks for the rec! i've heard good things about the shade Natural, especially. Have you tried it?

i'm very curious about MAC and Wet and Wild liners as well, have heard that they're very creamy!

Comment

Oh yes!
        That's the one Ive got!
        And the only one coz of the limited depth of my pocket!
        It's easy to draw and stays well too.

I also lemming for its glossies palette...!!!
        Look so tempting...

I suggest you go try it at the counter and compare this with Stila's before making a decision on which do u like better? Think the latter also have some great ones raved by some cotters before!

Tell me your verdict after that okie!!!

Cheerios!

Comment

Can anyone recs a good pink lipliner with creamy texture? No brown or peach undertone. Thanks

Comment

I need a lip liner/pencil to make my lipstick more lasting on lips. The only one I have is very nice in terms of shade and performance but it can only match with a couple of my lipsticks. Too brown. I want an almost skin color where it can go with any lipstick shades. Any good ones out there?

Comment

dovespaniel Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner is very nice and creamy and it's an automatic pencil so there's no need to sharpen. I have it in Addiction, a perfect pinky-beige, your-lips-but-better nude shade that doesn't wash you right out. It's not a shade that will "mask" your lips like a lip concealer but I do use it under paler lip make up -- it helps pale shades show up more true to the shade in the tube but not to the extent a lip concealer will. Unlike a lip concealer, you can still wear it alone for a nice nude lip instead of the dead-and-rotting lips you get with a lip concealer.

If you like lip liners like MAC Spice and Wet 'n' Wild 666, this will be right up your alley. The Rimmel Exaggerate lip liners are very well-reviewed on MUA.

Comment

Hi ladies, Bobbi Brown has two good lipliners which I like - Naked and Brownie Pink. Both are kinda creamy and go on well. Naked is a beige-y nude and Brownie Pink is, as it names says, brownish-pink. The latter will be good for those with pigmented lips. Another rec is BeneFit's lipliner in Posh. This gives a goldy-nude colour.

Hope this helps, girls...

Comment

Certainly helpful there. thanks loads!

Comment

Sorry, I can't control myself from all the NUDE stuffs, drooling:p

Comment

Do we have to choose the same color as our lipstick color?

Comment

No bliss we should use the dark color as lip liner.

Comment

you're right....

Comment

If first-timer, choose natural colour. The SA normally will know. For most people, a rose colour will pretty much go for everything.

If afraid to use coloured lip liner, go for Benefit colourless one. Actually, I think other brands have colourless too. But Benefit's one works. I haven't tried other brands.

If you more or less know your lip liner, then can actually use red when doing red lip, or burgundy when doing vampy lips.

I personally love Urban Decay lip liners. Seems to be the only one that works for me.

Comment

I dont like this....Buy all kind of beauty products through Best Online Shopping in India | Buy And Save More in Beauty Products, Watches, Electronics and other - GrabMore.in

Comment

Working...
                              X