Good Blusher with Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Blusher with Brush

hi all please recommend some blusher you think lasting and the blusher with blush to me~

currently using canmake blusher, thinking of swith to other brand

Hi ahmay1218,

I'm using BB powder blush in nectar and pale pink. Very lasting. But brush not included if that's what you mean?

Comment

Try Biotherm's blushes, I have the one in peach (forgot its number, need to check..), very pigmented and it comes with a brush, but it's just a very small brush which I never use. I normally use my MAC blusher blush

Comment

yes yes
        i mean blusher with brush~

Comment

I love shu shimmery, benefit dandelion and MAC sheertones. I dont normally use the brush that comes with blusher (I usually chuck them aside or dump em) cause I much prefer to use my own full-sized blusher brush.

Comment

I love my benefit dandelion but the brush that comes with it is lousy, like Mango, I prefer to use my own blush brush.

You can try Anna Sui's blush, they come with a cute little puff. L'Oreal blush delice is pretty good too

Comment

Originally posted by mango
              I love shu shimmery, MAC sheertones.
              Like Mango, i also like Shu and MAC blushes.

I am using BB blush brush. Nice and Fluffy and its picks up just the right amount of blush for my cheeks

Comment

Helena Rubinstein is good. I like Pose in Rose. It comes in a compact with mirror and brush.

But usually I prefer to use a bigger blusher brush.

MAC Sheertones and Stila blushes are pretty good and cheaper too.

Comment

what's your budget?

I think for drugstore, Loreal's blush delice is quite nice.
                  there's quite a few shades to choose from too.

As for higher end ones, you can try Chanel which comes with a small brush.
                  Benefit's Dandelion is nice too, but I don't really use the brush.

Comment

Chanel blushers are too expensive now! $56 a pop!

Used to buy Prescriptives lots and still have some e/s and blushers in their grey compacts. I don't invest in good blush brushes (for obvious reasons!) and I actually find the Px accompanying brush good enough. I do have a bigger blush brush as standby and it's a Px one too. It was a GWP from many moons ago..

Comment

i used Loreal Blush Delice for the 1st time today and it lasted me a whole day! i was quite surprised as MAC Sheertone did not last so long on me.

Comment

i'm using BB blush in blushed and MAC sheertone in peaceful, both are equally good. My next lemming will be Shu uemura's blushers!

Comment

My fave are: Cargo Catalina and Tonga, Shu Uemura Pink 30 ($37), Tony & Tina Herbal Blush, Red Earth ($17), Stila ($2, KP ($32). These are my fave and they all seem to last long!

Another tip is that you may want to layer-on blushes frm different brand so it lasts longer. Like I usually layer Etude and Stila. To have a peachy pink flush.

Comment

any blushes to recommend for a natural, peachy pink flush look??

Comment

hi pinkqueen, what are the blush colours you like from tony&tina? are you refering to the powder blush or gel one?

also any idea how much isit? how's the quality, as compared to shu?

Comment

Working...
                              X