No announcement yet.

Eyebrow embroidery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I'm surprised to hear all the reviews here. I'm a regular customer of The Best Beauty Centre. None of these happens to me.. In fact i did recommend a few of my colleagues there for their services and they still say thanks for recommending such a nice place. They give good advise and the price is reasonable.

Comment

I'm also the best beauty centre customer. Have been receiving very good service and end result since the day I signed up. The salon I went is Toa payoh. Those who stay in the north should go check it out.

Comment

I highly recommend The Best Beauty Centre for eyebrow embroidery because I am extremely satisfied with their service. I couldn’t stand having to draw my brows every morning so they had fulfilled my wishes. Seriously, you wouldn’t know how much time and effort I had saved after getting my eyebrow embroidery done! I am not considering their eyeliner tattoo

Comment

There's a promotion now at my fav beauty salon! U girls should check it out. The best beauty centre! Only $90 when you follow their Instagram. Cheap deal! @bestbeautycentre or https://instagram.com/bestbeautycentre/

Comment

Working...
          X