pink/peach eyeshadow recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pink/peach eyeshadow recommendations

any nice pinkish or peachy eyeshadow colours or brands to recommend? TIA!

*edited topic to make it more precise*
    Last edited by xue; 18-12-2004, 04:52 AM.

shimmery? matte? any brands/budget in particular? are you going to use them as a wash or on your lid or as a liner? we would need to know more if we were to give recommendations qian!

maybe you'd like to read thru the following threads & narrow down your list from there? another good idea would be to surf the official websites & check out the colour descriptions & look for pictures in CozySnap or MUA (cause most of the "official photos" aren't that fantastic) & then do a search on MUA and CC for reviews. hth your search!

MAC Eyeshadows
    Shu Uemura
    MAC Pigments
    Urban Decay
    Stila Cosmetics

Comment

If you have patience to wait, MAC look like they're going to release a collection called High Tea which is full of gorgeous peachy shades which may be ideal for you.

Have a look here

Comment

MAC has a very nice shimmery peach - Naked Lunch. Very pretty.

Comment

Who about Expensive Pink from Mac. I've been lemming for this one and will get it soon. Very nice peachy-pink colour

Comment

i saw a post like this on MUA!
            http://www.makeupalley.com/board/m.a...each+eyeshadow

Comment

One of my favourite combo is to blend pink, peach and brown e/s.

Peach - has to be MAC Melon pigment.

Pink - I Nuovi Fever or if you are daring, the brigh Fuschia from Biotherm. I Nuovi Plum (magenta pink, beautiful)

If I want a smokier or heavier look, I will just shade in a coppery or red-tone brown.

Took a picture of it during the weekend... let's see when I can upload it :late:

Comment

Working...
              X