Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HG Hauls in US

Hi there,

I would like to find out what are the must buys in US or the budget good buy hauls! Pray share.

Anyone who likes a CP is welcome, Id be there (10-23nd April)!

Hi there,

I was in New York last dec and I hauled a ton of stuff, mainly from Sephora and drugstores!

What i think are worth buying are:

- Clarisonic Mia which only costs 119USD in US
    - Makeup Forever HD Foundation, Micro powder and Primer which is about 40% cheaper in US
    - Clinique products. I bought the Even Better 30ml serum which comes with free scrub and toner for 49USD
    - MAC cosmetics
    - Nail polishes like OPI, China Glaze etc.
    - Stila travel palettes
    - Revlon lip butters are much cheaper there
    - Amazing cosmetics. I wanted to get the Amazing Concealer but forgot to. Would you be able to CP for me?? If not, its ok.

thanks.

Comment

ephemeral, counting down now very excited!

Comment

OMG!!!!! I'll be going to New York this coming Dec. Still a long way I know but I can't wait!!

I'm assuming that MAC, OPI, Clinique and the rest that ephemeral has mentioned are the same prices everywhere. But what about Coach & Kate Spade? Will it be cheaper from the factory outlets? Or does it even matter if I get it from the retail outlet or factory outlet?

Thanks for your help here. Really appreciate it!

This is my honeymoon trip btw. Really excited about it

Comment

Originally posted by micshan87 View Post
          OMG!!!!! I'll be going to New York this coming Dec. Still a long way I know but I can't wait!!

I'm assuming that MAC, OPI, Clinique and the rest that ephemeral has mentioned are the same prices everywhere. But what about Coach & Kate Spade? Will it be cheaper from the factory outlets? Or does it even matter if I get it from the retail outlet or factory outlet?

Congrats micshan!

Coach definately cheaper in the outlet but I am sure the stuff sold is also different..

Comment

I'm going to the States next month! Also diligently doing my homework on what to buy. I'm just so glad my location is Portland where it's tax free, so further savings. I'm on a foundation hunt, and are looking at these options:
            1. Colorstay in a shade lighter than Sand Beige which oxidises on me.
            2. Neutrogena in Healthy Skin
            3. Illasmasqua Skin Base
            4. Kanebo Sensai (this is really elusive high end)
            5. MAC Face and Body

- and yes, stock up on Revlon lip butters from the full 20 color range and go drugstore make up crazy.
            - Real techniques makeup brushes by YouTube guru pixiwoo (sold inFred Meyers supermarket)
            - UDPP
            - check out Sedona Lace brushes, they are almost half price of Sigma and I suspect same quality!

Other suggestions:

Kiehls is a lot more cheaper too and the staff are generous with freebies and samples.

UD launched their new eyeshadow formula and color range.
            If you like neutral eyeshadows, UD NAked palettes ares really much cheaper and a super good deal. I have enough e/s to dupe so talked myself out of getting it.

Burt's bees

Check out our local Sephora if there's anything you like and the price on US website. Usually cheaper in the States. I just plan to go and test things out in person to satisfy my curiosity.

Em, I think the service staff are also more service oriented, since I'm on a foundation hunt, I going to try bringing little containers and request for samples to try under real life conditions.

Good thing is if it doesn't work on you, you can return for full refund at some places, so check beforehand.

Online shopping and save on intl shipping or even get it free!
            If you are at an address long enough to hold your mail.
            Ultra, drugstore.com, Sigma brushes, cherryculture, Sedona Lace, amazon, almost everything is available.

And if the site doesn't accept non US credit cards, I think you can buy some form of stored value debit card from supermarkets if I'm not wrong.

I used to haul Yves Rocher products from their USA site via Singpost. They are like a French Body Shop. The have amazing online promos compared to brick and mortar shop. I might want to get some perfume cos Singpost wouldn't do alcohol.

If you find reliable eBay seller, I also hauled tester perfumes for a fraction of the full price. Perfume prices jumped ridiculously few years back.

I tried MUFE HD at our local Sephora, doesn't sit well on my skin so no go.

Comment

Originally posted by micshan87 View Post

MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, have an outlet in New York, in The Cosmetics Company outlet in New York Woodsbury outlet. which sells makeup and skin care at outlet prices. you can find past season makeup products from MAC from there as well.

Comment

Working...
              X