Panda Non Mascara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panda Non Mascara

side track a little, i heard that Panda Non is a side line of Baby Pink, is it true?

I like to get the mascara but i cant find it anymore @ Heereen's Basic Beauty, do anyone know where to get it?

Btw, where's compass point located?

Compasspoint is at Sengkang. (Take Bus 27)

Comment

I do not think Panda Non mascara can be found in Singapore. However, you can try searching for it on cozyexchange as some cotters might have spare ones on sale.

Compass Point is at Sengkang and its just next to the Mrt station

Comment

Panda Non Mascara

Any reviews on this mascara? Appreciate any replies.

Comment

Hello..

I can't stress enough about our search feature which can help members locate such info like product info and reviews. Simply click on Search, type in the words, select radio buttons accordingly, and perform search.

Check under the Babypink and Mascara Comparison threads.

Comment

I have already use the search feature to look for the Panda Non mascara. I saw that it has no threads of its own, that's why I start this thread hoping to get some replies on its performance, I have no idea that I can't start a thread if this is being discussed in other threads.

Pardon my ignorance as I'm still new here. Feel stressed now if I wanna start new topics.

Comment

Don't be (stressed)! Pardon me if I've given you the wrong idea! You noticed that I didn't merge your thread to the Babypink one but have left it as it was? You asked for reviews, of which there're some - in the related threads - and to which I've directed you.

I started new too, was taught these tips by fellow members and have never looked back since. Nobody was ever out to penalise anyone. I think I've said enough.

Comment

the price is cheaper than fiberwig. Only about $15. As i know the brush is smaller than fiberwig. this all i know.

Comment

Is Panda Non available in Hong Kong? If so, where can I find it? Thanks.

Comment

My brother is helping me getting one from HK for my colleague. I think it can be found at Sasa or Bonjour this kinda of shops.

Comment

Yup, you can get Panda Non Mascara from the Sasa in Hong Kong.

I find this to be a very basic everyday kind of mascara. Gives lashes a nice glossy look, but does little in terms of volumising or lengthening. It does have good staying power though, and doesn't smudge on me. The formula basically coats each lash and comes off with makeup remover/cleansing oil in thin filaments/lash-like strands.

Comment

Thanks for the replies cotters Will stock up when I'm in HK next month.

Comment

Is this the one with the Panda and in a packaging with green cardboards?
                          I thought i've seen it in Sasa in Jurong Point before...

Comment

I can't find Panda Non Mascara in Sasa and Boujour in Hong Kong. Asked the salesgirls there, they don't seem to have heard of it

Might be going to Taiwan in March. Can I find it there?

Comment

Below are the panda non products my bro helped me get from HK:

I think he bought it at Sasa or Bonjour in HK. Let me check with him and update you again.

Comment

Working...
                              X