Philosophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philosophy

Have anyone tried Philosophy -> Complete Me SPF 15 powder foundation?

Philosophy

(I did a search for Philosophy at CozyCosmetica, but I didn't find anything.)

Has anyone tried anything from this brand? I was at True Colours (Takashimaya) about 2 days ago, and they have 50% off for this line. I'm not sure if the promotion is still on though!

Comment

Their cosmetics and skincare aren't anything to shout about, but I their shower gels.

Foams up beautifully and smells absolutely delish!!

Comment

I want to ask you about how much of purity and which size that you buy?

All of Item are discount or not? and how many percent discount?

Comment

50% off at True colors! U might like to check how old are the stocks first

Comment

the price is so big differenc ethan USA or not? cos now I just order make up optional set from philosophygirl.com the offer more than normal package and also give the perfume also. Could u tell me about the purity 4 oz. or 8 oz. on SGD rate?

And they have sellthe set also in Singapore or not?

Where I can buy it?

Thx.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the heads up! I've just ordered from philosophygirl too! Been waiting a long time for drugstore/beauty.com to replenish their stock. I really wanted that microdelivery peel set and the makeup optional set at philosophygirl.com is quite a good deal, compared to buying full size items. The GWP is a BIG bonus. Yippee!!! :wow:

I've never purchase philo from True Colors. As far as i know, everything at TC is way more expensive, and the SA really turns me off. No doubt ordering from the US, the shipment cost is going to be a killer.. but the products will be worth it

Comment

Ordering from philosophygirl.com

Hi ladies,

How do you order from philopsohygirl.com since it ships only within the states? My Thai friend is also using Philosophy and her complexion is flawless. I am very keen to try it but True Colors marks it up real high - about 2.75 times.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Comment

I order pass my friend in USA, after tha let my freing send me to Sin. And I can find purity 8 oz. in price 48 SGD anybady in teresting not including shipping. Anybody interesting? but actually I'm not sure in TC sale how much lo!!!

Comment

I'm using vpostusa to ship back to SG. I finished a bottle of 4oz purity last year, my skin improved. Also using the great mystery mask. I ordered the makeup optional set mainly to try out the other products, esp the peel has many good reviews.

Comment

Ok, i'll try to order using vpostusa also. Much thanks for sharing!

Comment

dreamie, can i know whats your skin type? am interested to try but reading from their website the products seems to be more suited for dry skin.
                        TIA

Comment

nalgene, my skin is normal/combi. T-zone shines, cheeks dry. The products are generally quite gentle on the skin. Purity leave the skin comfortable and soft, yet cleanse well.

Comment

sounds ..any other products that you would rec for ppl with combi skin, more to oily and prone to acnes?

TIA

Comment

It's also have acne set you can tryt it also.

Comment

Working...
                              X