MAC Blushcremes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC Blushcremes

Oh gosh i saw these babies when i was shopping in Tangs yesterday. 6 shades of gel creme blushers from one of everyone's favourite brands. Anyone snapping it up?

I forgot to ask the SA if the product is limited edition.

i saw that in DFS too!! very nice...but similar to Stila's convertible Cheek and Lips...so i didn't get it...

Comment

I saw these too but I didn't get any. I bought the Porcelain Pink Mineralize Skinfinish instead.

Comment

the colours are pretty but the finish was too oily for me. but i've never had any luck with cream blushers so this was no surprise to me.

Comment

If I'm not wrong, those are permanent. Tried it on my hands and I like the finish. But the SA said dry skin will be able to hold it much better, as oily skin will 'shift' the blusher. The shades are nice, but I can't forsee myself getting it as I just don't like to leave my fingerprints all over the blush.

Comment

Bought it in Lilicent yesterday and tried it on today... Quite like the slight sheen it gives on my cheek. The peachy pink shade is very pretty too.

Comment

Working...
            X